Love Potion - Part 3

Fairytale AU/Strange Magic AU

This year to Poppy's happiness Branch actully came to the festival but, Poppy didn't see Branch much at the festival since she was so very focused on her new boyfriend. Every time he tried to talk to and spend time with her Branch either didn't see him or her date took her attention away from him. It stired some silent jealousy in Poppy which he was compressing.

Now the afterparty is going on. There are lovely decorations matching the Valentine's Day theme with loud to soft and romantic music playing outside. Poppy looks up at the night sky thinking about when he could have Branch all to him and just talk like he wanted to earlier. He is leaning his back against a tree with many pods hanging from it high above. The Pop Prince is wearing festive light purple shorts,Red vest with a collar and a light purple bandana with pink and red hearts on it.

Then Poppy brings his head back to the party and to delight he can see Branch walking away from the crowd without her new man! A big smile appears on his face. She actually came... He couldn't see her fully but, he knew it was her. Nobody is as beautiful and stands out like Branch does. She is special and is always on his rader.

" Hey Branch!",Poppy calls out.

Branch's ears subtly peck up at Poppy's voice so she turns with an innocent smile on her face. She is wearing a beautiful and sleeveless bright red dress with sweetheart neckline,pleated skirt and little pink hearts on the bottom of the skirt. The dress looked flattering on her figure without showing anything.

The love Potioned troll walks over to Poppy happily. Since Poppy isn't the troll the Love Potion made her fall in love with she isn't going act all love sick around. Poppy is awe by how she looks in her dress as she walked over to him. She looked beautiful in it.

" Wow! You look amazing!",Poppy complements amazed.

" Thanks. It was my mom's dress surprisingly. I didn't have anything to wear that looked nice. ", Branch says happily and honestly.

Poppy becomes happier at how Branch was opening up to him more than before. A smile appears on his face since he actually got what he wanted afterall. Being welcomed into her life for once felt so good. Then the Prince remembers something making him become confused.

" Wait I still have your invitation. How did you?...",Poppy says confused.

" Rockie brought me as his plus one. He asked me to go with him. ",Branch says honestly.

Poppy's ears drop a little. He feels disappointed and yet a little jealous that Branch didn't come because of him. She came because, of someone else. It hurt a little for moment but,Poppy hides it trying to be positive about it. She come to the party at least.

"Well I'm happy that you came. I actually still have your invitation in my hair. You should have it.", Poppy says happily.

The Pop Prince gives her a sweet smile as he takes out the special invitation from his hair. Branch looks at it surprised. She had forgetten about it. The blue troll smilies up at Poppy softly at the thoughtful gesture. She slowly takes the invitation from him accepting it happily. Poppy's heart unknowingly to him jumps joyfully at the fact she is accepting it. It means a lot to him.

Then just as Poppy was about to say something after Branch had put her invitation in her hair,Rockie suddenly appears right behind his date! He wraps his arms around and pulls her body against him. There is smile on his face as he rests his head on her shoulder. Branch was surprised by Rookie as he did so. Poppy frowns unhappily at the action. Rockie's presence makes Branch become more affected by the love potion instead of remaining normal.

" What did I miss,Babe?",Rockie says.

"Oh nothing.", Branch says lovingly to Rockie.

It didn't please Poppy to hear that suddenly his invitation wasn't important anymore but,before he could say anything Rockie stole Branch away from him once again. The Prince was left alone as he saw the couple dance the night away acting all lovey dovey. Poppy couldn't shake off the feeling that said that it should be him dancing with Branch.