Angel Of Survival: Sing For Me

Legend AU

AN: Squeal to "Angel of Survival"

Prince Poppy walks through the forest in hopes of finding the Angel of Survival. He has a smile on his face as he looks around. He keeps an eye out for an abandoned village and the legendary woman. Then suddenly he stops in his tracks! He hears a singing voice so beautiful that it sounds like an Angel's.

" I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything ",the beautiful female voice sings.

The Prince starts following it as he listens to the lyrics. He wonders who is singing. Poppy walks into a brush but, when went through the other side he saw a abandoned village! But, the abandoned village isn't as ruined or empty looking as he thought it would be. It looks like someone has been changing it into something else,fixing things and reusing what remains of the village. Poppy can't see the source of the singing but, he knows he is close.

" You held me down, but I got up (hey)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder, gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up (hey)
Get ready 'cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now ",the singing continues.

Poppy slowly start following the voice as he walks through the village. He looks around as he listens to the song. The more he walks through the village the more it looks different. Like every change has a purpose. Soon the teenage Prince stops in front of a bunch of pods laying on the ground. The singing is louder than before.

" I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter
Dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar ", the singing continues.

Prince Poppy slowly makes his way through the group of pods on the ground. Then when he reaches the other side his eyes widen and his jaw drops. Blush spreads across his cheeks. He sees Branch wearing only a brown skirt and bra top which shows off her figure. The sun shines on her body perfectly. She summersaults in the air as she grabs hold of a vine. She starts flying backwards pulling the vine. As a result several pods start moving down to ground.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh
You're gonna hear me roar ", Branch sings.

A big puppy walks out from behind a tree pulling a pod fill of seeds. Branch flies down then checks it. This is all for her crops field. Branch is an independent troll in this forest so she definitely doesn't need someone to provide for her! She can provide for herself and plus she has a helper who stands guard when she is away from home.

" Now I'm floatin' like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee, I earned my stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero ", Branch sings happily.

Branch gives the puppy, June,an thumbs up then walks over to the pods now hovering an few inches above ground. She claps her hands making one pods open up revealing a large pile of sticks. The independent troll is just about to take some of sticks when she hears one of her traps go off!

Branch immediately stops singing. She slowly walks to the tree next to the pods laying on ground and looks up to see Prince Poppy in one of her net traps. He sheepishly looks down at her and sheepishly smiles.

" Hi? ",Poppy says sheepishly.

" Fantastic.",Branch says sarcastic.

The winged troll then frees the trapped Prince and starts questioning him. She is unhappy about him being here! Nobody but,her and June are suppose to be here! Poppy looks at Branch as he stands and listens to her.