A Fairytale To Remember - Part 4

Fairytale AU

Smidge looks up at Millie but, when he is about to speak Millie hears something. She turns her head around trying to figure out where the sound came from. Smidge notices so he changes his mind on what he was going to say.

"What's wrong?", Smidge asks.

" Something sounds off...",Millie says.

Then suddenly a large red ball of energy hits both Millie and Smidge!

Meanwhile,Poppy walks up the stairs of the tallest tower. He reaches the top and sees the locked door. The king opens the little window and what he saw makes him drop his weapon! He sees Branch sleeping in a bed fit for a princess! His heart broke at seeing her grey for the first time but, skips a beat at how beautiful Branch looks as she sleeps.

The weapon lands on the floor near Poppy's feet waking Branch up again. She opens her eyes and looks up the door window expecting to see a Terror or Creek to mock her but, her widen as she sees Poppy. Branch couldn't believe it! Poppy found her...

" Poppy? ",Branch says getting out of bed shocked.

Then suddenly something hits the back king's head hard! Branch let's out a worried shout as Poppy blacks out. The last thing the pink troll hears is an evil laugh as he closes his eyes laying on the cold floor.

An hour later,Poppy and Smidge wake up in the cell which Millie and DJ use to share. The king groans softly as he rubs the back of his head. He feels like he has headache right now. Smidge looks around and notices that Millie is nowhere around! The teaspoon troll gets up and runs to the bars worried.

" Millie! Where are you?! ",Smidge calls out worried.

Evil laughs suddenly fill the air. Both Smidge's and Poppy's ears twitch at it. The king gets up and walks to the bars looking around. Smidge looks around as well. They didn't know where the evil laughs are coming from.

" Well Well Well...",Creek's voice says evilly.

Suddenly Creek and the Terrors come out from the dark shadows. They smile evilly as they walk to the cell. Smidge glares at them upset while Poppy is shocked by them! Creek and Terence smirks at their prisoners.

"You made the wrong decision going after Branch,Poppy...",Creek says evilly.

The king's eyes widen as he realizes that Creek and The Terrors are working together! He couldn't believe it! Poppy trusted Creek!

" Your working with them!?",Poppy says upset.

"From the very beginning...", Creek evilly and honestly says while booping Poppy's nose

She didn't feel any guilt or regret! Poppy and Smidge could see it in her eyes clearly.

" How Could You?!",Poppy yells upset by the betrayal!

Creek and the Terrors look at each quickly and smile. They reveal the full truth and their big plan. It fills anger and shock in Poppy and Smidge's souls! Poppy tries to choke Creek and Terence for what they done but,Smidge stops him!

"Let me deal with them!", Smidge says to Poppy

He wants to give the Terrors and Creek a piece of his mind!

" What your going to do,shortie?",Christ says mockingly.

Smidge grabs the bars and starts breaking them with pure rage! Some the Terrors and Creek become worried at the sight of Smidge close to breaking out! Then suddenly Terence cases a quick spell at Smidge making him fall onto the ground! Poppy runs to his friend's side worried as Terence laughs mockingly. The teaspoon troll's body changes form into a donkey fast! Poppy gasps in shock at Smidge.