Trollingsitting

It is a winter day in the Pop Village. The troll leaders and their families came to the village for a meeting. The children however are not with them. Where are they exactly? They are in Branch's Bunker and she is going to be surprised... The snowy weather gets heavier as the bunker door mat freezes shut. More snow falls onto the doormat.

Branch is on the bottom floor and heard the sound of a trolling giggling. Branch walks towards some white hair sticking out of a basket. The blue female looks into the basket and sees Gal Diamond's daughter in it! Branch's eyes widen in shock at the trolling. Tiny smiles up at the adult happily. Tiny doesn't have her Hip Pop glasses on.

"Tiny?", Branch says surprised

Then the baby girl suddenly jumps into Branch's arms. Branch instantly catches her then Tiny lays in her arms like she is in a hot tub. The blue troll just looks at Tiny as she talks. The adult is both surprised and confused by the baby. When did she get in the bunker? How long was she here?

" Auntie Branch! Your Crib Is Awesome! Thanks for leaving the door open when you were talking to the leaders. Now you have to find everyone else! ",Tiny says excited and chill.

" Everyone else?",Branch asks shock.

After Tiny told Branch who else was in her bunker Branch found all the trollings. She couldn't believe that they sneaked in here! The blue troll decides that she should take the children to their parents but,when she tried to open the doormat it didn't budge! The doormat is frozen and covered in heavy snow.

"Great! We're snowed in!", Branch exclaims annoyed.

The children look up at her. None of them had been snowed in somewhere before! One of the children,a country troll, walks closer to Branch then he pulls on her dress. Branch brings her attention to the trolling.

" What does that mean for us? ",he asks.

The woman brings herself to the trolling's level. She looks him in the eye as she talks softly.

" It means we can't leave and have to wait for someone to dig us out but,don't worry... Looks like I'll be taking care of you all in the meantime. ",Branch says to the children softly.

Then Tiny suddenly pops out of the adult's hair. Branch's eyes look up at Tiny. When did she get up there?

" At least we're in this cool crib with Auntie Branch. Yeah! Yeah! ",Tiny says in rapper voice.

Soon Branch and the trollings are on the bottom level of the bunker. The children run around playing as Branch sits down on the couch watching them. Then she notices Tiny is missing! She looks around the room from where she is but, doesn't see the Hip Pop troll.

" Where did Tiny go?",Branch asks worried.

One of the children stops playing and looks at Branch. She points to the direction where she saw Tiny go as she tells her where Tiny went. Branch's eyes widen once she realizes that Tiny is heading for the well! The adult dashes quickly the well room. She sees Tiny making echoes in the well while sitting on the edge! Suddenly Tiny gets up but,starts losing her balance.

"Mommy!", Tiny says scared.

Just as Tiny is about to fall Branch grabs her with both her hands and pulls her to her chest. Branch's heart starts beating again as Tiny hugs her. The adult let's out sigh of relief before comforting the scared baby in her arms.

" It's okay. I got you...",Branch says comforting.

Moments later, Branch is in the kitchen making lunch for the trollings. She has locked most of the rooms and hid anything that they could hurt themselves with which was in their reach. The trollings are watching a movie that Branch has put on for them. At least for now they will stay still as she cooks. The soup smells wonderful to Branch as she gives it another sir. Hopefully the children will eat this.