A Fairytale To Remember - Part 1

Fairytale AU

Once Upon a time, there was a kingdom of trolls. They are the most happy kingdom in the world but, just like a rose there are thorns. These evil thorns are hidden well by their masks and have plans to bring all the other trolls to their knees...

One day a beautiful mixed race blue troll,Branch, sits alone in the outskirts of her kingdom admiring it's beauty. She is one of the most beautiful trolls in the kingdom but,doesn't know it. Branch is the survivalist of the kingdom and lives in the forest by choice. Branch has natural beauty which always got the attention of men. Most of the time they didn't bother her and would admire her from a far but,few of the kingdom's thorns has their eyes on Branch.

Suddenly Branch notices the outskirts become dead silent! Her gut told her something is wrong but,she didn't know what. Then she hears a strange sound but, when she turns to see the source a ball of glowing dark magic hits her! Branch falls onto the ground as all the magic goes into her! Suddenly she feels weak as her skin turns grey,hair turns black and nose becomes dull but,her eyes remain blue. Branch hears three female sounding evil laughs as she blacks out.

Three evil female trolls; Wendy,Willow and Creek, walk over to their victim. Willow and Wendy are wearing simple necklaces with a colourful stone that have magic. They hated Branch for many reasons but,their main reason is that they are very jealous of her which they would never admit.

They are jealous of how the other men think she is one of the most beautiful trolls and that she even gets King Poppy's attention a lot! They don't think Branch deserves any of it and they think they are more beautiful than her! They felt that her being grey is a good punishment and will keep her looks out of their way because, to them grey trolls are ugly freaks of nature.

"Terence!Jordan!Christopher!", Willow and Wendy call out.

" We have the trash right here!",Creek says evilly.

Terence, Jordan and Christ comes over to the women then look at Branch. The three men also wearing necklaces that match Wendy's and Willow's. They smirk at the unconscious grey woman. Terence folds his arms as Jordan and Christ smile evilly.

"You know what to do,Christ...", Terence says evilly.

Christ picks Branch up and throws her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Then they all walk away into the forest and magically disappears into thin air! The next day,King Poppy is walking through the kingdom looking for Branch. He had not seen her in a while. Then he bumps into DJ Suki,Millie and Smidge. Millie and Smidge are holding each other's hand.

" Hey DJ,Millie,Smidge. Have you seen Branch?",the king asks his friends.

The three think for a moment. They honestly have not seen her since yesterday. The three trolls tell Poppy that they didn't see her at all today. The king wonders where Branch could be.

"How about you try checking the kingdom outskirts or her bunker.", DJ suggests.

Poppy smiles at his friend. The king thanks DJ then says " Good Bye" to all three of them. Poppy walks away with speed hoping to find Branch. DJ and Smidge share a knowing look.

"He's in love with her!", Both males state knowingly and happily.

Millie couldn't agree more with them. They know about Branch and Poppy's feelings for each other. They have been wondering for a long time when the two were going to admit it. It hasn't happened yet but,it should happen soon.

Soon Poppy is at the outskirts but, nobody is there. The king then goes into the forest hopeful. Branch's bunker is close to the outskirts. He has been there many times before. Poppy finds it quickly then knocks on the doormat but,to his surprise he got no response. He knocks again and again getting louder but, still no response. This is strange for Branch.