Heat,Love and Desire

Warning: I decided to try to do a 🍋. Don't like? Don't read!

Monster AU

In a spooky and dark forest Poppy, a male vampire, is looking for Branch,a female mixed monster. It is very uncommon for monsters like Branch and Poppy to friends but,there is more between than other monsters thought. Poppy walks slowly to Branch's den but, when he went inside he sees Branch in wolf form with her back against the wall and male monster ,like Branch, cornering her.

The vampire notices a new scent in the air. It smells like lust? And  sexual fluids? Poppy finds it inviting but, at the same time upsetting! The male mixed breed monster's scent makes Poppy feel threatened and jealous.

"I'm not going to mate with you,Terence!", Branch growls.

" You won't be complaining once I'm in you. You know you want it!",Terence says.

"No! I may be in my heat but,it doesn't mean I have to have sex with you!", Branch yells.

Then Terence knocks Branch over but,as he is about to bite her Poppy grabs him! He throws Terence to the other side of the den. Poppy helps Branch get back up.

" Did he hurt you?",Poppy asks looking at her body.

He is checking for marks. Terence growls at the pure blood vampire. He starts to black out as he tries to get up. Branch transforms into her second form which looks very similar to a vampire's appearence.

"I'm fine...Would it be alright if I stay at your place for a while? Just til my heat ends.", Branch says honestly and softly.

Poppy nods his head to her. She is welcome to stay with him as long as she wants. He honestly likes it when she stays over but, would wish she could stay longer. Plus he didn't trust that Terence would leave her alone after wakes up.

Later that night, Branch and Poppy are in Poppy's mansion. Branch lays in the guest room in the bed under the covers completely naked. Her heat is driving her mad!  Branch goes let's out high pitch moans as she fingers herself.

"YES!OH FROSTING! POPPY!!RIGHT THERE!YES! I'M COMING!I'M CUMMING!", Branch moans!

She released as she pants heavily. Branch removes her fingers from her entrance. Poppy stands at the other side of the door blushing mad and shocked. Branch just -... In thought of him? He had have fantasies of touching Branch but,he never thought that she fantasised about him like that too! After a while Poppy finally knocks on the guest bedroom door.

Branch panicked and fell out the bed. Did he hear her? She immediately grabs only her dress and slips on then quickly coms her hair with her fingers as she gets back up. Branch walks to the door and opens it.

" hey Poppy...",Branch says nervous.

Poppy notices her messy appearance and can see her bra and panties by the bed and how messy the bed is. He looks at Branch.

"Hey Branch.  Are you okay?...", Poppy greets knowing what happened.

" I'm fine. Just coping with my heat... ",Branch says trying to sound normal.

" hm...Dinner is ready. Should I have it brought here if you want... "Poppy says

" No,it's fine... I'll be down soon. Just let me freshen up.", Branch says.

Poppy nods his head and smiles at her. An half hour later, Branch is properly dressed and is in the dining room with Poppy. They sit next to each other and are eating their food. Branch is doing her best to keep heat at bay. She can smell Poppy's wonderful scent! Then Poppy touches her hand making Branch gasps quietly. She turns to him and locks eyes. Branch can feel her sexual fluids start to come running down. Having Poppy around and close is making her body feel a little tense. Poppy is so hot!