Xu Muan is his concubine, and the shop hangs his name. If Xu Muan is just given, the people of the Xiao family will inevitably say that Xu Muan is not good, and subsidize the foreigners with the silver of the Xiao family, but Xu Muan does not give it, Xiao People at home will think that Xu Mu'an is too cold and right and wrong.

"There are also people from the Xiao family, and the auntie has also visited. Seeing that the business is good, I feel sour. Daddy, you can ask Erbo to help you see the store. There is nothing wrong with Erbo and there are children at home. He is also inconvenient to do tasks. Erbo is more overwhelmed. If it is Erbo who visits the store, Grandpa will definitely not dare to make trouble." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Jingting nodded. In the end, he wasn't thinking enough. Xu Muan was his partial room, or a twin. Even if the cultivation is good now, his identity is still criticized.

If the business continues to grow, the people of the Xiao family may come to join in. At that time, Xu Muan's identity may be repeatedly taken out and said. How old is Xiao Xiaodong! Actually, I know what's overwhelming.

"Okay, I'll go find your second uncle." Xiao Jingting said.

Xiao Xiaodong nodded and said, "Well, Dad, go quickly, forget it, I'll go with you."

Xiao Jingting: "..." What about Xiao Xiaodong, is he afraid that he can't say clearly?

"Want me to help you visit the store?" Xiao Jinfeng asked.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes!"

"Second Uncle, my mother and father can't hold on to the scene. Those monsters and monsters jump up and down. You must go out." Xiao Xiaodong inserted his waist.

Xiao Jinfeng: "..."

Xiao Jingting gave Xiao Shangdong a popcorn, "What the **** are you talking about?"

"I'm not talking nonsense." Xiao Xiaodong said.

"Second brother, if you help me to see the shop, will you share the 30% bonus?" Xiao Jingting said.

Xiao Jinfeng smiled helplessly and said, "Where can I get your money."

The two brothers made excuses, and finally the talk became a 20% bonus.

Regarding Xiao Jingting's neat change of the shop owner, Xu Mu'an was not angry, but he was relieved.

"Just hand over the shop to the second brother." Xiao Jinfeng is Xiao's family. There are a pair of eight-story parents who have more identities than him.

"You are too tired, and the second brother is too busy. Give the shop to the second brother. You just stay at home, develop some new drinks, and make some spirits." Xiao Jingting said.

Xu Muan nodded and smiled, saying: OK. "

The shop changed to Xiao Jinfeng, and Xiao Xiaodong and Xiao Xiaofan followed along to help.

Xiao Xiaodong's work is straightforward and very decent. Although Xiao Xiaofan's reaction is not very sensitive, he can still do some simple things well.

Xu Fu came again and saw the shop owner become Xiao Jinfeng, and left without daring to show up.

Xiao Jinfeng has long heard Xiao Xiaodong say that the business in the store is good and the sales are bursting. However, it is only after sitting in the store that I know how good the business is. Many people come to buy drinks. , Buy ten get one free.

Xiao Jinfeng looked at the busy Xiao Xiaodong and Xiao Xiaofan, and deeply felt that Xiao Jingting's two children taught well, so young, so sensible.

After Xiao Jinfeng sold out the drinks he had brought, he closed the store and went home.

...

"Jing Ting, your store's business is very good." Xiao Jinfeng was so excited that he found Xiao Jingting Road.

Xiao Jingting looked at the excited Xiao Jinfeng, smiled, and said: "Just opened, some people feel fresher, they may buy more, and the price may drop in a few days."

"However, in a few days, there will be regular customers! It will not be worse." Xiao Jinfeng said, "Today's sales are about a thousand or two silver. If you can maintain this sales, that month If you can earn thirty-two thousand, you have to pay back the arrears of ten thousand two-dollars a month, which is not a problem at all."

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Just like that."

"Jing Ting, many people today asked me if I could provide a delivery task. If the beverages can be delivered, then the sales could rise further." Xiao Jinfeng said.

"I have also considered the delivery. You can consider how much the order amount exceeds and then deliver. However, this must recruit some delivery people, second brother, do you have the right person?"

"I know a few people." Xiao Jinfeng touched the back of the head and smirked.

Xiao Jingting said: "The mercenary team?"

Xiao Jinfeng smiled awkwardly and said, "There was one mercenary team before. During the battle, he was broken by the monsters and he couldn't practice and left. There was another leg that was bitten, fitted with artificial limbs, and acted. It’s not very convenient, but it’s okay to settle the accounts. You can fight in the shop, there is another..."

"Second brother, don't you remember hating the mercenary team?" Xiao Jingting asked.

"When I was expelled from the mercenary team, those people had already left, so that matter had nothing to do with them."

Xiao Jinfeng sighed and said: "Jing Ting, mercenaries are desperate to gamble on their prospects. Once they are eliminated, their lives are very difficult. When the mercenaries can make money, they are the pillars of the family. They are eliminated and easy to become family members. I was so tired, I went to see some of my former teammates. One of them was injured. When his wife came back, she ran away with her and was rejected by her brother. It is really pitiful." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Since this is the case, the second brother can do it. The second brother can formulate a batch of uniforms for the personnel to be sent out."

"Okay, I'll fix it." Xiao Jinfeng said.

Xiao Jingting hesitated and said, "Second Brother, when you used to be a mercenary, you worked hard."

Xiao Jinfeng smiled and said, "It's all gone."