Xiao Xiaofan stood aside and was responsible for delivering drinks.

Xu Muan is responsible for packing drinks according to customer needs and delivering them to the counter.

Before the sunset, the cold drinks prepared by Xiao Jingting were sold out, and Xu Muan returned home early with two imps.

"All sold?" Xiao Jingting surprised.

Xu Muan nodded and said, "Yes!" Because it was a trial sale, Xiao Jingting made only four hundred copies and sold out at once.

"A big town means there are many rich people." Xu Muan smiled and smiled. If in a small town, who is willing to drink such an expensive drink! However, people here are happy to buy for children.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Yes! It's actually sold out."

"The amount of 400 copies sold today, if you can sell this amount every day, then that month will have 122,000 income." Xu Muan said.

Xiao Jingting was full of excitement: "If you open the door today, maybe you can double or even double your income in a few days. When the spirit wine is on the shelf, the business will be better. Let's not talk about this. Prepare tomorrow's drink."

Xu Muan thought about it and said, "I'm going to find a few people, but the two of us are afraid that it is not enough. Some simple cleaning, peeling work, and some money can find someone to do it." However, the recipe for the beverage, It is confidential and cannot be known.

Xiao Jingting nodded and said, "Okay." After working in the field for a day, he was almost exhausted. If he had to work overtime at night, he would have died from overwork. "Do more and be prepared. If you can't sell it, anyway, our family can drink it."

Xu Muan looked at Xiao Jingting's tired appearance and hurriedly said: "Your condition is not very good, you have a meal, rest early, I'll go find someone to help..."

"Good." Xiao Jingting responded.

The next day, Xu Muan brought out more than six hundred drinks. All the drinks were sold out again. The drinks were sold out. Xu Muan's look was not very good. He also suggested to Xiao Jingting to let Xiao Jinfeng go to see the shop. Stunned.

Xiao Jingting secretly called Xiao Xiaodong, "Xiaodong, how is business today?"

"Very good. Many people who bought yesterday also bought today. They bought more than yesterday. The drinks were sold out at the same time today, but Xiaofan secretly drank a lot and almost peeed his pants. Tomorrow. You need to prepare more, and you should be able to sell more." Xiao Xiaodong said.

Xiao Jingting: "..." Almost urinating pants!

"Then what happened to your mother? Look at your mother's face is not very good!" Xiao Jingting said.

"My grandfather came and asked my father to give him thirty cold drinks. My grandfather said he would take thirty-two. My grandfather said you would still count with me. My grandfather said he must pay, and the two of them quarreled. Many people who bought drinks said that his mother was not filial, turned his face and did not recognize people, and made a lot of noise. It was a lot of excitement. At first, my grandfather sold his mother, and now he came to scold his mother." Xiao Xiao Dong said sullenly.

Xiao Jingting rubbed his nose, a filial word crushed the dead! Xu Fu also, if he secretly went to ask for a drink, Xu Muan might not give it away, he would not be able to do it in front of customers, everyone will come to set up the relationship in the future, no one will charge money? How can this business continue!

Xu Fu's appetite is also great! There are thirty glasses per opening. If Xu Muan gave it this way, this man's appetite might grow bigger and bigger.