ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

Começar do início

I can't resist this any longer.

I grabbed her hips as she held onto the back of my neck. I stood up, her legs wrapped around my waist, and almost ran to her bed.

I slammed her down harsher than needed. I hovered over her and continued to roughly kiss her.

But my kisses didn't remain on her lips. They wandered to her neck, her chest, her arms.

When I approached her stomach, I lifted up her shirt, to expose it. She's so soft here.

My fingers skimmed across first, and then my lips replaced them.

I can see barely the trim of her lace panties and it's making me feel even harder than it already was, at the sight of her in those tiny pajamas.

She lifted her tank top up a little bit more. This revealed the marking right below her bra with my initials.

She wanted to make sure I saw it.

As I continued to kiss her soft stomach, she winced a few different times out of slight pleasure mixed with the feeling of fulfillment.

No sex Draco. No sex.

Don't do it Draco. Don't do it.

I kept telling myself that.

I have never been so tempted in my entire lifetime.

"I like that Draco." she said.

"Come here." I demanded.

She picked herself up, and her tank top fell back down to her waist.

"No." I said.

I grabbed the hem of it and tucked it into her bra, keeping her mid-drift and her scar still visible to me.

I moved myself to the edge of the bed and motioned for her to come over too. I placed her on my lap and had her face me just like at the piano. Each leg straddling my waist.

"Grind." I whispered.

Her hips started moving back and forth instantly.

Her heat right over my erection, us still clothed.

I pulled her hips closer to me in order to guide her.

I heard a small moan slip through her lips, i'm pleasuring her even through my pants.

I untuck her tank top from her bra, and snake my hands up to the clasp of it. I pinch it undone, even though I know nothing is happening between us tonight.

She giggles. Then she moans again shortly after.

Her pretty moans are probably my biggest weakness.

I laughed a little, "You're such a beautiful mess."

This movement of ours continued for a couple minutes before she got tired.

"I can't anymore." she sighed.

"It's okay." I admitted.