54

"Come on, get another round here, or are you starting to get tired?" Jace challenged Alec and then Alec run to his and jumped aiming to slice Jace with the sword, but the blonde dodged.

"What is the angel blood doing for you anyway?" Alec asked.

"I don't know. Other than the ability to activate that sword, nothing more." Jace explained.

"Clary can create new runes. I am sure you can do something special." Alec said serious.

"You mean other than kick your ass?" Jace said smirking and the boys started to fight. 

After a few minutes, they were down, Jace above Alec, wrestling.

"You know, you should worry a little less about my love life and worry more about your fighting skills." Jace said smirking and Alec patted the ground as a sign of surrender.

Jace got down and chuckled as Alec got a little up. They heard clapping and they looked up to see Anna smirking.

"Well that was entertaining, not gonna lie." Anna said smirking.

"How long have you been here?" Jace asked.

"Enough to heard that you are not the devil's son." Anna said quietly and Jace glared at Alec. "Don't worry, your secret is safe and I won't say a word until you decide to tell it." Anna said.

"Thanks." Jace said smiling and Anna nodded.

"What are you doing here?" Alec asked while hugging his girlfriend.

"Got bored. I wanted to fight somebody or something entertaining and then I saw you two. So do you have a place for another player?" Anna asked.

"Sure. Who do you want to fight against?" Jace asked.

Anna looked at Jace and then at Alec. "Both." She answered smirking.

The boys got a little shocked. "Are you sure? It will be pretty though to beat us, especially for the fact we are parabatai." Alec explained.

"And that makes it a more interesting challenge. But if you think you can't face me...." Anna said and looked like she was pitying them.

"We are doing this. Now I can take my revenge for the last time." Jace said smirking.

"We will see about that." Anna said smirking and the boys picked up their weapons. Anna got out her two daggers and Smirked. "Oh....to not forget." Anna said looking at Alec. "Just because you are my boyfriend doesn't mean that I will go easy on you." Anna said smirking and they took their positions.

Jace attacked Anna but she blocked him and threw him away. She then attacked Alec but he blocked the attack and Anna smirked and snaked her leg around his and made him loose his balance. Anna smirked as Alec rolled his eyes and then Anna put her hand behind her and blocked Jace. She threw some punches and made him back away and then Alec tried to aim her with the swords but Anna was quick and left the boys deal with each other. They then looked at Anna and saw her smiling. They started to attack her and Anna continued to block.

"You seem in a good mood." Jace said.

"Well, I am safe and sound, as my boyfriend and his family." Anna said and pushed Jace away and he fell on his back. Anna then blocked each sword of Alec with her daggers and pulled them away making her an open to Alec. She looked him in the eyes and bite her lower lip and Alec stared at her. Anna smirked and then she threw a leg in his stomach, throwing Alec away. "And the devil that took my parents away just got captured." Anna said smiling.

They got back in the positions. "What about your powers?" Alec asked as they again started to attack each other.

"Glad you asked. Until now I learned the basics, how to move things, portaling, I even learned how to turn in an animal. For now, I just want to get to the torturing spells, I have a special person on which I wanted to test them." Anna explained and then the boys knocked out her daggers out of her hands.