51

The party for Max's ceremony began half an hour. Anna and Magnus were welcoming the guests and Anna tried to be the best host while waiting for Alec to arrive. After 15 minutes the raven Shadowhunter entered and saw almost everybody from the Institute at the party.

"Alec, you finally arrived." Jace said hugging his brother.

"Hey. Have you seen Bella?" Alec asked looking around.

"Your girlfriend? Sure. She is right there talking with others and being a good host." Jace said and nodded to where Anna was. 

Alec looked to where Jace looked and saw his girlfriend back facing him. She has her hair curly, and she was wearing a tight dress, with large sleeves and high boots. She was talking and the people around her started to laugh and smile.

 She was talking and the people around her started to laugh and smile

"Well, seems she is doing a really good job." Alec said eyeing the guys that looked at her and he glared.

"Well, you can't blame her. She was raised by Magnus, and she is a Herondale. Parties and being around a lot of people it's normal for her. And if I were you, I would stay with her all night, with a dress like that, I bet the men here will love to imagine dirty things with her." Jace warned.

"Thanks. Have fun." Alec said and walked to his girlfriend. He stood behind her and snaked an arm around her waist, and Anna instantly slapped his arm.

"I am sorry sir but I have a boyfriend. So I would appreciate if you would keep your hands for yourself." Anna said and then turned around to be greeted by her boyfriend smirking.

"Hey love." Alec said.

"Alec, you finally came." Anna said and hugged him.

"How can I miss the party my girlfriend organized?" Alec said smiling at her.

"Magnus helped. So I can't take all the credit." Anna said smiling while Alec snaked an arm around her waist, Anna leaning to him. 

"Of course. I should talk with him too, would you mind showing me where he is?" Alec asked.

"No. It would be my pleasure." Anna said smiling and started to walk with Alec.

"You look lovely." Alec said as he pulled Anna closer to him.

"You look handsome. Now, don't think I didn't noticed the glares you were throwing at those guys." Anna said giggling.

"Are you expecting me to do nothing when boys are looking at my girl like they did?" Alec asked smirking.

Anna instantly blushed. "Actually, I think that you did great, and I didn't expected for so many people to talk with me this evening." Anna said looking after Magnus.

"With a dress like that, I can bet men started to have dirty thoughts." Alec said getting irritated.

Anna looked at him and giggled. "I put this dress for you. It's elegant but daring." Anna explained.