48

"So we are here. What do we do?" Magnus asked.

"Look around. We need to see if we can get something that is linked to my powers or something that was close to my mom." Anna explained.

They looked around and Anna found something under the bed. She took it out and it was a white bunny. A plushy.

"What is this?" Anna asked and looked at it confused

"Oh my. Anna, this is Mr. White." Magnus said smiling.

"Ok? And?" Anna looked at him confused.

"And this plushy was your father's gift for your mother on their first date." Magnus explained.

"How did dad-" Anna said but then she cut herself off with a gasp. Anna's eyes shinned gold and the looked scared but more surprised.

What Anna saw wasn't the room and was with Magnus before. She was in an amusement park. She looked around and spotted a blonde girl with beautiful blue eyes and a man with brunette hair and blue eyes. Anna looked closer and recognized them.

"Mom? Dad? " Anna asked when she saw the young version of her parents.

"You can't win that." The girl said smirking.

"Oh yeah. I bet I can win that big bear for you." The boy said with a triumph smile on.

"Sure. We will see about that star boy." The girl joked and Anna couldn't believe the nickname. Start child was the nickname everybody in Idris called her, and now she knew her father got almost the same nickname from her mother.

"If I win it then I will get a kiss from you." The boy smirked as he got closer to the girl making her blush.

"First you need to win." The girl reminded and the boy turned to the table.

He hit the first two perfectly, but the third one he almost got it in the center but it landed on the 10 points part.

"Well would you look at that. You almost got it man. Sorry though." The man said as he got down a white bunny. "Here is your prize." The man said as he give it to the boy.

The young version of my father looked at the bunny and gave it to my mother that looked surprised at the gesture. My father then walked away and sit on a bench, clearly mad that he didn't got the big prize for his sweet Celine.

Celine then hugged the bunny and walked to him. She sit down and put an hand on his shoulder. When Stephen turned to Celine she kissed him passionately.

"C-Celine.....b-but I didn't-" Stephen said and looked shocked at his girlfriend.

"Oh for the Angel's sake. Stephen, I love the bunny. I would rather hug a little bunny at night than struggle to put my arms around a big bear. Besides, you won it for me. Whatever you will give me, I will always love it." Celine replied and the they kissed again.