Bonus chapter 1: Happy birthday

The sun rays were invading the big bedroom, laying on the two figures that were sleeping peacefully on the bed. Alec's arms were wrapped around his wife's body, keeping her as close as possible to him, and Anna was resting her head on her husband's chest, listening to his beating heart. 

Waking up from the bright light, Alec opened his eyes looking around himself. His eyes then fell on the sleeping figure of his wife, her bare back covered by her long golden hair while her head was resting on his bare chest. 

He smiled lovingly as his fingers started to caress her back, drawing circles on it. Feeling his touch, Anna started to squirm a little ending up sighing and then opening her eyes a little. Her eyes then looked up meeting his hazel ones.

"Morning, my angel." Alec said as he pecked her lips.

"Morning, my love." Anna said smiling followed then by a yawn. "Happy birthday." She said and Alec smiled wide.

"You already told me that at midnight." He said. Anna shrugged and put her hands on each side of his face.

"And I will tell you a million times until tonight's midnight." She said and then brought her face closer to his, kissing him lovingly. "Happy birthday, my love." 

"Thank you, my angel." Alec whispered. He was getting 37 today and he couldn't believe all the things he fulfilled. He was the Inquisitor, being married to the one and only Annabella Herondale-Lighwood, the Unifier, his angel, his precious light, that gave birth to their most blessed gifts from the Angel Raziel, their children. A boy and a girl. He couldn't be happier with the life he had right now, and all he was thinking was that nothing would have been possible without Anna standing by his side and putting up with all his flaws and problems. 

Without a warning, Anna felt herself being pulled closer to Alec as he crashed their lips together once more, wrapping his arms around her waist, not daring to let her go. The kiss was hungry, powerful, yet gentle, as the man was trying to pour all his feelings in that kiss, wanting to make his wife understand all the things he was able to feel because of her.

"Honey, we just had a round last night. And it's also your birthday." Anna said stopping him. 

"So?" Alec asked confused as he raised an eyebrow. Anna sighed tiredly as she rolled her eyes.

"So, we have to get ready. You don't know when Erika or Chris will come in and will see us like this." She said and Alec just rolled his eyes.

"You are worrying too much." Alec said smirking.

"Oh really? Then do you wish to explain to your 15 years old son and 12 years old daughter what the hell we were doing?" Anna asked and Alec chuckled.

"Of course." Alec said and as Anna raised an eyebrow his face leaned closer to hers. "I will tell them that mom and dad are working on baby number 3." Alec said smirking and Anna's eyes widened as her cheeks turned into a deep red.

"Alec!" She scolded slapping his shoulder playfully. She then rolled off him, covering her chest with the blanket as Alec just looked at her. 

"Fine. Then let's go take a shower." Alec said as he as he got up. He then turned to Anna and reached his hand out for her to grab. "Mind joining me, my angel?" 

Anna looked at his hand and then at him. A small smile appeared on her face and she sighed as she grabbed his hand and he pulled her up. Not a second later her feet gave up under her but before she could fell she felt arms wrapping around her and keeping her in place.

"Feeling sore?" Alec asked and when Anna looked at him, she was met with a smug smirk.

"Wipe that smirk off, before I do it for you." Anna scolded and even though she wanted to be intimidating, Alec ended up chuckling and carrying her in bridal style. He opened the door to the bathroom and entered, putting his wife on the toilet and started filling the tub with water.