63

"Do you really have to go?" Alec asked Anna. She wanted to go and exercise more her powers as Magnus's apartment will be empty because of the meeting from the Institute.

"Alec, everything will be perfect. You worked hard to accomplish this, and besides. Magnus, Raphael and Luke are going to come. They are people that you met before. It won't be hard to talk with them and agree on some terms." Anna assured and smiled.

"I know. I guess I am jut....."

"Stressed?" Anna asked smiling and Alec sighed tiredly. He nodded and Anna put an hand on his cheek. "Babe, you are a leader. You were born for this spot and this job. Ok? I believe in you and I am sure that all you need is some confidence and everybody will be amazed by you." Anna said smiling and Alec leaned in her touch smiling.

"You are really good at this." Alec said with his eyes slosed.

"At what?" Anna asked confused.

"Comforting people. Taking their pain and stress and turning it in power and giving this burst of confidence and believing in themselves." Alec said smiling hugging her. "Thank you for being my safe place." Alec whispered.

"Thank you for being mine too." Anna said and hugged him back. They pulled away and she smiled. "Now I really need to go. If I stay more and watch you in that tuxedo, I don't know how long I can keep my hands for myself." Anna said and walked away.

She then felt Alec grabbing her wrist and pulling her closer to him. He pressed her closer to him by the waist and he leaned down, their nose touching while they were looking at each other in the eyes.

"Who keep you from taking what is yours?" Alec asked smirking and his hands snaked around her waist. They went down to her ass and she felt Alec grabbing it harsh. Anna gasped at the gesture and Alec smashed his lips with hers. They fought for dominance but Alec won and Anna leaned on him, grabbing the colar of his shirt and pulling him closer deepening the kiss.

She then jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist and Alec put her on his bed. He took off his jacket and Anna started to unbotton his shirt throwing it away.

He got over her again, kissing her lips and kissing her courage rune on her neck. She panted and moaned his name and Anna started to felt her body hot.

"Your clothes will be wrinckled" Anna said while panting in pleasure.

"I am here kissing you and all you think about are my clothes?" Alec asked her with his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I think about your clothes....." She said raising a little. Alec got on his bed on his knees. "And mines." Anna said walking her hands around Alec's neck and sitting on his lap. "And I think about having them gone." Anna said and snapped her fingers.

In a second their clothes were on the desk in Alec's room. Both of them standing naked in front of each other.

Alec looked her in the eyes and saw Anna's eyes changing silver. He put a strand of hair behind her ear and rested his hand on her cheek. Anna leaned in his touch and closed her eyes and then opened them and looked at Alec.

Alec licked his lips as he looked at Anna and she bit her lip looking at Alec. "You are so beautiful Bella." Alec said and Anna smiled.

They looked in each other's eyes, not saying anything, just them there, with their chests pressed on one another feeling their hearts beating in sync.

They leaned in and met in the middle. Alec put Anna on bed and  roamed her body up and down feeling every curve her body has.

_______________________