86

"Did you at least know what happened to Clary?" Izzy asked Alec.

"I tried, the Clave is freezing me out." Alec said frustrated. 

Soon they heard a knock and turned to see Magnus.

"Sorry I am too late." Magnus said smiling.

"Magnus." Alec said.

"Hey. Looks like someone needs a coffee." Izzy said.

"Yeah, didn't closed my eyes for one minute, knowing that Lilith took Anna and who knows what is she making Anna do." Magnus said walking in the office. "But after reading many books I might have found a way to free him." Magnus informed.

"What? How?" Alec asked surprised.

"Based on your description it seems that Lilith has Anna in some kind of mental. To free Anna, we need to break that cage." Magnus informed.

"That's amazing Magnus. And how are we gonna do that?" Izzy asked.

"I will have to ask somebody's help but I will make sure I will gate what we need." Magnus said smiling. "How is Jace?" Magnus asked.

"Feeling guilty. But, after some many sleepless night, he finally fell asleep." Izzy said sighing in relief.

"I know I was a little harsh on you when you brought Jace back instead of Anna, and I wanted to apologize." Magnus said giving them a small smile.

"You don't need to. We understand, Bella is like your daughter, and you promised Celine you will always protect her." Alec said smiling.

"Thank you. Now excuse me, but I need to be somewhere." Magnus said smiling and walked out.

___________________

"He did what?" Magnus asked Caterina as she told him about Lorenzo.

"He told all the warlocks that we won't help any Shadowhunter and whoever dares to disobey him, will face his rage." Caterina informed.

"Face his rage? Well guess what? He will face my rage if he doesn't help get Anna back." Magnus said angry.

"Magnus wait. I don't think is a good idea to challenge him." Caterina warned.

"You know what is not a good idea? Staying between me and my daughter." Magnus said angry and walked out of his apartment. He got in a dark alley where Lorenzo got out of a club smiling wide. "You lied to Alec." Magnus said getting out of shadows.

"No, I didn't. I told him I would talk to my people and I did. I told them to not come in Shadowhunter's business." Lorenzo said smiling.

"The warlocks have to help the Shadowhuners! They are in danger too." Magnus said sngry.

"Do you think I don't know Anabella Herondale isn't the Raven? Must have been hard for you." Lorenzo said faking an sad expression.

"You are right. Anabella is the Raven and she is under Lilith's control. If we don't do something about it, not just the Shadowhunters but even the Underworld will be in danger." Magnus tried to explain.

"Fine, then I would tell our people that we would have to kill her." Lorenzo said.

"No. Killing Anabella is out of discussion." Magnus said sternly.

"Why? Because she is like your daughter? I don't care about those stuffs Magnus. If what you said is really true, than Lilith won't stop to kill anyone who face her, and having the girl with Hecate powers on her side, make her stronger than anyone. She was stronger before, even without Hecate, but now she will be unstoppable." Lorenzo said as he got closer to Magnus.

Magnus looked at Lorenzo an scoffed. "Now you are listening to me? Why? Five seconds ago you were ready to let the Shadowhunters go in this fight alone, and now you care because Lilith has the Hecate's powers on her side, and you want to kill the owner of those powers now? You are not scarred of what Lilith can do to you, you are afraid of what Anabella can do to you. You are jealous of her, because you know that no matter how hard you train, a 21 years old girl is stronger than you, who is over 600 years old." Magnus said smirking.

"You might be right about something Magnus, Anabella is stronger than Lilith and I might be more afraid of her, than that demon, so what is the problem of killing her. She is clearly a threat to the balance in this world, killing her would be the logical thing to do." Lorenzo said smirking.

"You don't care about balance. All you care is killing people that are stronger than you. Because Anabella is stronger than you, you are not afraid to invent a story to make her the bad guy and make everybody to want and kill her. You don't care about her." Magnus said angry.

"You are right Magnus. I don't care if you have to watch your so called daughter grow, wither and die." Lorenzo said.

Magnus felt his blood boiling and threw a fireball towards Lorenzo sending him back. Lorenzo fought back and shot Magnus sending him in a car.

"Attacking one superior, is ground o punishment." Lorenzo informed.

"The only thing superior about you is your ego!" Magnus said angry and shot Lorenzo sending him flying in a wall.

Lorenzo got up and glared at Magnus. "You are done Bane! You are done!" Lorenzo said and walked away angry.

_________________

At the Guard, Clary killed Valentine again. She was ready to walk out when a guard pointed a crossbow. Clary showed her hands and kneeled in front of the guard. The guard approached Clary and Valentines body and kneeled next to it.

"You need to destroy Valentine's body." Clary said. The guard pushed his hand is Valentine's chest and took a rib out. "What are you doing?" Clary asked shocked.

The guard took it's helmet down and in front of Clary stood Anna smirking victorious.

"My Queen needs Valentine's flesh, and my prince needs your heart." Raven informed as she grabbed Clary's arm and made her stand.

"Anna, what are you doing?" Clary asked.

"Guess again." Raven said smirking.

"Raven. Is Jace still...?" Clary asked.

"The Owl? Sadly no, your friends succeeded in killing my big brother, but don't worry, I am still here to hold the party. Now walk." Raven said as she pushed Clary with chains on her wrist. 

"Stop it." Clary said.

"Don't give me the pleasure to kill you Clary." Raven said showing Clary the blade that was resting against her hip. Raven continued to push Clary and they walked out of the Guard.