42

"So let me get this straight." Alec said while looking for clothes to wear for today. "That symbol on your hands and the one that you are dreaming of is Hecate's symbol. Goddess Hecate's symbol. And you have it because you are a descendant of Goddess Hecate. And you can't just one parabatai in your life, and you tried once and if it isn't the chosen one then you are the one suffering. And you have a spell on you and it stops your powers from showing because you can't control them and Hecate's powers are too big for your own good?" Alec asked shocked when he said all of that.

"Sounds crazy when you said it like that, but it's the truth. Magnus said he is going to help me control my powers but for that I need to find mom's old book. She had an old book, in which she wrote a lot of spells and how she controlled her powers. In that book wrote my other grandmas, including the Goddess Hecate. I need to read those notes so I can know what I can learn and how to control my powers." Anna explained.

"And how do you get the book?" Alec asked

"I don't know yet. I thought about going back in Idris and search through my parents's room and stuff. But for that I need to learn how to create a portal on my own. I don't want to have to give explanation for my sudden visit." Anna said.

"Well, I bet it's going to be a really crazy time for both of us, but at least we are together in this." Alec said hugging Anna.

"Yeah." Anna said hugging him back. "How are you feeling? About all the stuff that happened last night." Anna said worry clear in her eyes.

"I don't knw if I can face Clary right now. I don't know what I would tell her..." Alec said looking down.

"Hey..." Anna said making him look her in the eyes. "I don't know if you will believe me or not but it wasn't your fault. The demon possessed you and you were not in the control of your actions. And maybe it sounds selfish but if I would have to chose for you to be a victim or the possessed one, then I would rather have you possessed than with a hole in your chest." Anna said rubbing his cheek.

"Bella..." Alec said sighing.

"I know it will be hard, but it will get easier." Anna said smiling.

Alec smiled at his girlfriend and then he leaned down to her. Anna leaned to him and their lips touched in a tender kiss. When they pulled away Ales rested his forehead o  hers. "I love you so much." Alec whispered.

"I love you more." Anna whispered while smiling.

"I don't think that is even possible." Alec said and hugged Anna which just giggled.

"Let's go. We really have to head back." Anna said dragging Alec after her.

When they got in the Institute they made their way to Clary's room. Anna was ready to knock when Alec stopped her. Anna turned to her boyfriend confused.

"I can't do this Bella. I can't go and look her in the eyes." Alec said looking down.

"Babe I know it's hard, but you can't blame yourself forever." Anna said squeezing his hand.

"I can't Bella. At least not now. I just need time." Alec said and walked to his room. Anna sighed and knocked on the door. She entered in the room and saw Clary holding something in her hand.

"Hey Clary." Anna said softly.

"Anna. Hey." Clary said a sad smile on her face.

"How are you doing? After all the things that happened...." Anna said sitting on Clary's bed.

"It's hard. Really hard and I try to deal with the pain." Clary said.

"You know, Alec wanted to apologize for what he did to your mother, but he just couldn't face you at the moment." Anna explained.