75

Anna, Alec, Izzy, Jace and Clary were talking about the whole ceremony. They came to Alicante, from the Inquisitor order and Sophie and Zack came with them too. While talking the Inquisistir made her way to them.

"Shadowhunters." The Inquisitor said.

"Madame Inquisitor." They said while bowing their heads in respect.

Imogen then looked at her grand children and smiled. She got closer to Anna and hugged her. Anna got a little surprised but smiled and hugged her grandmother.

"I know it's a little late to talk about your birthday present, but can we talk privately?" Imogen asked.

Anna looked at her friends and Jace smiled and nodded. Anna returned the smile and nodded to her grandmother and followed her. They took some steps way from the group and talked. Alec could see Anna's emotion going to confusion, then t o shocked and then excited. Anna then jumped a little as a little girl and hugged her grandmother tight. She then came back, tears in her eyes and a huge smile on her face.

"Hey hey! What happened?" Alec asked as he got closer to her, rubbing her arms in comfort.

"What happened with Imogen? Did she said something bad to you?" Jace asked as he got closer to her.

"No no. Guys calm down. I am fine." Anna said putting an hand on Alec's cheek.

"Then why are you crying? Bella what happened?" Alec asked worried.

"All I can tell you is that my birthday wish will be fulfilled. That's all. And these are happy tears." Anna explained smiling.

"Thank the Angel. We were worried for a second." Izzy said smiling and Anna returned the smile.

"Well if it isn't the Blessed Child." a voice said and Anna turned and her eyes widened and a huge smile was on her face.

"What? Not even an hi for your favorite boys?" one of the boys said. In front  of the group stood two men. One has brown hair an blue eyes and the other one had black hair and brown eyes.

"Erik! Zane!" Anna yelled and hugged the two.

"Hey there Anna!" The blue eyes guy said.

"Gosh I missed you Anna." The brown eyes guy said. 

"I missed you guys so much! I can't believe I finally got to see you two!" Anna said smiling at them.

"I must admit that it was boring without you here." the blue eyed guy said.

"What do you mean boring? You had me." The brown eyed guy said.

"Yeah, but even as my parabatai I can't handle you." the blue eyed guy said smirking.

"You know what Anna, it's so good that you are here! Now I can finally talk to someone that cares to listen to me!" The brown eyed guy said and Anna giggled.

Anna then turned to the group and smiled. "Guys, these are Zane Makario and Erik Ravensore." Anna introduced to them.

"Guys, these are Clary Fairchild and Isabelle Lightwood, friends from the New York Institute, Jace Herondale, my long lost brother and Alec Lightwood, my boyfriend." Anna said smiling as she got closer to Alec and he gave her a side hug.

"Lost brother?!" Zane asked shocked.

"Boyfriend?!" Erik asked shocked.

"Man!" Zane said and got closer and looked at Jace. He grabbed his chin but Jace slapped hi hands off. "Alright, yeah, he is your brother!" Zane said while looking at Anna smirking.