36

"Alec? Are you there?" Anna asking knocking at his door. There was no answer and Anna sighed tiredly. "Look I know that things aren't actually milk and honey between us but can we talk?" Anna asked but still there was no answer. Anna frowned and decided to open the door but what she saw shocked her.

In front of here was Izzy, Jocelyn and a shirtless Alec on his bed with a bloody nose. 

"Oh my God, Alec." Anna said kneeling next to him. "What happened?" Anna asked the two still looking at Alec.

"He tried to track Jace." Izzy said.

Anna's eyes went from Alec's face to his bed and saw a black green rock on his sheets. She pick it up and looked at it and recognized it. Anna's eyes widened in shock and she turned to the two women with the rock in her hand. "Why does Alec have an adamas?" Anna asked getting angry.

"I gave it to him. He wanted to track Jace and I wanted to find Clary. She disappeared." Jocelynn said.

"And you thought it was a smart decision to give this to him and risk dying just to find your daughter?! How selfish can you be to even think about it?!" Anna got closer to Jocelyn while yelling.

"I just tried to help. He knew the risk!" Jocelyn defended.

Anna had enough of the old woman so she did what she thought was good for that moment. She slapped her so hard that Jocelyn fell to the ground holding her cheek. The old woman frowned and got up angry.

"Who do you think you are?" Jocelyn asked angry.

"Who am I? I am Anabella Herondale!" Anna said with her head held high.

When she heard those words, Jocelyn stood in front of Anna in pure shock. "Trust me Jocelyn Fairchild, it would be my pleasure to report to the Clave what you did right now, but if you didn't already know, I have important things to do like saving my boyfriend's life because of your selfish decision." Anna said turning around to call Magnus.

After some minutes Anna returned. She kneeled next to Alec and hold his hand to her chest.

"Anabella, if I can help you then-" Jocelyn started.

"You did enough don't you think?" Anna cut her off. She then turned around and walked to Jocelyn. "You and your family did enough. First your husband destroy a lot of families, including mine, then your daughter shows up and tries to turn this world upside down, Valentine has Alec's parabatai which is killing him every day, and then you decide that is okay to risk his life for your daughter sake. Did I point out everything?" Anna said anger clear in her voice.

Jocelyn wanted to say something but she closed her mouth and bowed her head.

"Get out." Anna said sternly. Jocelyn looked up at her in shock. "Are you deaf? I said get out. Nobody wants you here. Especially me! Now get out!" Anna yelled angry and watched as the woman got out. Anna went to the door and throw it shut.

Izzy just looked at her, sadness clear on her face. Anna made her way to her and embraced her. "I talked to Magnus. He will be here soon." Anna whispered to her.

"I hope he is fine." Izzy said looking at her brother.

"He will. I won't let anything happen to him Izzy. And is something really will, then I swear that Jocelyn Fairchild will fear my name and my face." Anna said, venom filling her voice.

"Thanks. You really are the perfect girlfriend for Alec." Izzy smiled at the blonde.

"I don't think I am. I left him, I made him feel threatened and I told him I have to leave. He thought I wanted to break up with him." Anna sighed.