47

Anna and Alec walked in the Institute hand in hand while smiling.

"Hey you two." Izzy said smiling.

"Hey Izzy." Anna said hugging her. They pulled away and Izzy's eyes landed on Anna's necklace. The beautiful cobalt blue gem that shine next to the ring that was on another chain around her neck.

"I like your new necklace." Izzy said smirking as she recognized the color of her family.

"Thank you. It's a gift from Alec." Anna said smiling to her boyfriend.

"Really? And with our family color? If I wouldn't know better I would think that you plan to ask Anna to marry you, big brother." Izzy said teasing.

"Maybe one day." Alec said and Anna looked at him shocked. Alec looked at her smiling. "But right now isn't a good time. We still have time and we still have a lot of things to do." Alec said smiling.

Izzy looked at her brother surprised. She never saw him so happy or so confident. She then saw the necklace around his neck. "I didn't know that you are a fan of jewels." Izzy said pointing to his necklace.

"It's a gift from Anna. A necklace that has the key to her bracelet." Alec explained as Izzy looked at Anna's wrist and saw a black beautiful bracelet with a lock.

"It's a signs that shows everybody that I belong to Alec and he belongs to me." Anna said smiling.

"That's so sweet guys. I am so happy for you. Alec I never saw you this happy before. Thank you Anna." Izzy said as she hugged Anna.

"I am glad I can make you and your family happier. Your brother already made me happier, I just think is fair to return the favor." Anna said smiling to her friend.

Alec smiled at his girlfriend and sister and hugged them. "Group hug." He said as he wrapped his arms around them.

"You hate group hugs." Izzy said surprised as Anna giggled.

"No I don't. I like them." Alec defended.

"Sure. I bet you love the group hugs, if Anna is in the group." Izzy said and winked to Anna who rolled her eyes playfully.

"Alright you two, let's get to business. What do we have?" Anna asked.

"Lets see. The Citadel was breached. Magdalena is dead and Cleophas is missing." Izzy informed.

"Oh my God. Valentine." Clary said worried.

"Glad that you two got out before Valentine could get to you." Anna said smiling to the two girls but when Izzy looked at Clary she quickly looked away, a look of disappointment on her face.

"Aldertree is heading to the Idris for a meet with the Council." Izzy informed.

"Well that is something...." Anna said crossing her arms. "When things get though, that dog go back to his house and let the hell rise, and when everything is fine he comes back like he is owning the place. If he comes back when things are good and he acts like a royalty I swear by the angel that I won't hesitate this time." Anna mumbled to herself looking at the table.

"You ok?" Alec asked hugging her by behind.

"I am fine." Anna said looking at him and smiled. She missed his cheek. "I am fine. But I think I will go to Magnus. Maybe I will go in a little search of my mother's old book. I think I will be back this evening." Anna said smiling.

"Take Magnus with you. I don't want to think of you going alone." Alec said hugging her thighter.

"Alec, I am going back in Idris. It's the place where I lived almost all my life. Everybody there knows who I am and what I am capable of." Anna said smirking.

"I don't care. I still want to know that you are safe." Alec said closing his eyes and kissing her forehead.

"I will take Magnus with me. I still need a portal and I need somebody that knew my mother good enough to know what we are looking for." Anna explained and Alec smiled.

"Good. Take care and see you tonight." Alec said and turned Anna around now facing him. Anna giggled and looked him in the eyes smiling. Alec smiled and kissed her forehead.

"See you tonight." Anna said and kissed his cheek. When the wanted to go Alec grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. Anna gasped and looked at him confused. "Why would you do that?" Anna asked.

"You forgot my goodbye kiss." Alec said smiling.

"Are you serious?" Anna asked him surprised and a little annoyed.

Alec just pouted and Anna rolled her eyes and pecked his lips. She wanted to pull away but Alec pulled her closer by the waist and kissed her hungrily. When they parted Alec rested his forehead on hers.

"This is enough to keep me going till I see you tonight." He whispered to her.

"Can't wait." Anna smiled and pecked his lips as she walked away.

"Well that was interesting to watch." Alec heard his sister and turned around and saw her with a smirk. "When did you became so clingy?"

"I am not clingy." Alec defended.

"And I don't have eyes." Izzy said rolling her eyes. "I like the influence she has on you. I meant what I said eralier, I never saw you this happy, like ever Alec." Izzy said smiling and hugged him.

Alec hugged her back and smiled at his sister. "Thanks Izzy." He said and then walked away.

"Izzy....there is something I need to tell you about sister Cleophas." Clary said looking down.

"That you told her about your new runes?" Izzy asked.

"How did you know I-" Clary asked surprised.

"Does it matter? You should know how it feels when people around you shut you out." Izzy said glaring.

"Izzy, Jace told me that it would be dangerous for anyone that founds out."

"So now I need ro be protected? I saw you through training Clary, rescued Simon every time he got in trouble, which is all the time, and after your mom-" Izzy said angry but Clary cut her off.

"Izzy, I am sorry. I really am. Look, we both care about the Iron Sisters. We need to find Sister Cleophas. We can do it together." Clary said a glimpse of hope in her eyes.

"I am kind of this whole togetherness thing." Izzy said and walked away.

With Anabella:

"Magnus, we need to make a quick visit to my old home." Anna said looking at her friend.

"Idris? Why do you want to go there?" Magnus asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I need to search through my mother's stuff. If you say that mom had an old book that can tell me things about what I can do, then I need to go to the last place mom ever used magic." Anna explained.

"The Idris Institute." Magnus said.

"Bingo. I will just have to look through her stuff. If she really knew about me being like her like you said, then I am sure she left some clues for me, to find the book. Something." Anna said and Magnus nodded.

"Alright. Guess we are going to make a travel in the past." Magnus said and waved his hand creating a portal.

Anna smiled and the took his hand. They walked through the portal and they found themselves in a garden.

"I thought I would never return here." Magnus said looking at the building in front of him.

"Well you know what they say: Home sweet home." Anna said and started to walk to the Institute, Magnus behind her.