27

Anabella's pov:

I was back in Idris, everything seemed peaceful. I was in the garden walking around. I walked inside the Institute and inside were three portraits. My little self with the little box in her hands, my future self as a mother with two pairs of baby shoes in her hands and my future old self holding a strange book with that symbol on it.

I started to hear the music of the box playing and then I saw two figures. A woman with curly hair and a build man. I walked closer and their faces showed up.

"Mom? Dad?" I asked as tears started to fall down my cheek.

They started to walk away as in like they were talking a peaceful walk through the Institute.

"Wait! Don't go." I yelled and run after them.

The music got lauder and louder. Soon I heard a woman singing along with the music.

"Mom!" I yelled after them. Soon they disappeared and I felt myself getting lost.

"Mom! Dad! Where are you?" I yelled following the music.

I arrived soon in front of a door. My bedroom's door. I opened it and got inside. Once inside the door behind me closed and disappeared. The room was lighted with a purple light from above. I couldn't see it, it was too high. It was like my room was 10 meter higher, but the light was strong.

Suddenly roses bushes rose from the ground circling me. The soon bloomed, a lots of red roses appeared, soon they changed their colors in black and they died. And then the bushes started to burn. I looked around looking for a way to escape but I saw nothing. The fire started to get closer and I backed away. Soon I hit something in the air. I turned around and what I saw shocked me.

It was me. I was floating in the air, my eyes lighting purple, the weird symbol drawn on my forehead and my hands shining with purple fire in my hands. I looked at myself, it seemed that my past version was in a trance, and I saw tears rolling down her face.

Suddenly I heard a door open and I turned around. I saw Magnus in the door, shock being clear on his face.

"Goldie!" Magnus shouted and soon the fire stopped. I looked at my past self and she stopped glowing, and soon she was on the floor.

"Oh my Goodness! Anna!" Magnus said running to me. I went to hug him but he get through me and went to my past self. I looked at them and I saw little me crying on his shoulder.

"I almost had a brother Magnus!" My past self said crying. "He died! And he wasn't even born!" My past self shouted with tears in her eyes.

"What is happening?" I asked confused.

"I am sorry you found out on your birthday Goldie!" Magnus said.

I stood there shocked. "But it didn't happened like that? It was on my 12th birthday it's true, but it didn't happened like this!" I said tears gathering in my eyes.

Magnus picked up little Anna and carried her out. "Come on. I will make you some cookies." He said and they got out.

When the door closed it disappeared and the fire started again.

"No! Magnus! Magnus don't leave me!" I shouted but he didn't came.

Soon I felt my head burning. My hands started to hurt and I looked down to see my hands with the strange symbol on them. I looked at the ground and I find myself floating. Soon the walls of the room started to glow with some strange sigiles and then they vanished and I was floating over a field. I floated higher and higher and soon I saw it. The symbol was on the ground shaped by fire. It started to float towards me.

It got in front of me and it started to break in pieces. The three moons were separated. The two halves flew to each of my hands, placing themselves on the back of it. The full moon got closer to my head. Soon it went on my forehead and I felt my head burning. And then, the darkness came.

Love in the darkness | A.LightwoodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara