31

Alec was sleeping peacefully next to his girlfriend when he heard something, well felt something. He opened his eyes to look next to him and saw Anna squirming in her sleep.

"Mom......Dad...." Anna mumbled. Sweat was rolling down her forehead, her eyebrows were furrowed. "Magnus...." Anna mumbled. She turned around an Alec was now facing her. "Wait for me...."

"What are you dreaming about?" Alec asked concerned.

"Fire....Magnus....." Anna continued and squirmed. Tears started to drip from her closed eyes.

Alec rubbed her cheek wiping away her tears.

"Magnus please." Anna begged in her sleep, her voice hiding a cry.

"Anna..." Alec said softly caressing her hair.

As on clue Anna shoot from her sleep gasping for air. Alec looked at her in shock. Anna looked at him and saw his face. She bowed her head and bit her lower lip.

"Sorry." Anna said.

Alec didn't say anything, as he got up and hugged her.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Alec mumbled in her hair.

"IT's just a dream. Well, dreams." Anna said and then sighed tiredly. "I just kept having these strange dreams in where I see a strange symbol. It's not a rune, not even close." Anna explained.

"Maybe you saw it somewhere and you keep dreaming it." Alec said.

"I don't think so. My first dream was about my little self and she was holding a little box with that symbol. The think is, I never saw that box before. It was a music box, that my little self told me it was from mom. My second dream was about my future self, I was having a loving husband and two beautiful children, and I was wearing a crown with that symbol on my head. The third dream was about my future self, it was just, I was old, and I was on my death bed, with my kids around me, telling them stories about what good old days I had with their father. And my last dream it was me when I was 12. I was in a room full of fire and the strange thing was that my past version was glowing and floating, and her hands and on her forehead was that symbol." Anna said looking him straight in the eyes.

"Anna, they are just dreams. Maybe it means nothing." Alec said squeezing her hand in comfort.

Anna sighed and smiled. "Maybe you are right. Maybe I am just stressed with my friend's disappearance."

"Come on. Let's get back to sleep, it's too early and you are tired." Alec said smiling.

"Ok." Anna said tired and leaned on Alec.

" Anna said tired and leaned on Alec

After some hours Anna woke up again. She looked up to see an asleep Alec hugging her like a teddy bear. Anna smiled at him and kissed his cheek. The action made Alec open his eyes and he smiled at the girl from his arms. He kissed her forehead and smiled.