80

Alec woke up the next morning and found himself alone in bed. He looked around but Anna was nowhere to be seen.

"Bella?" Alec called but he got no answer. He changed and walked out of the room.

"Morning." Magnus greeted with a cup of tea in his hand.

"Magnus, have you seen Bella?" Alec asked confused.

"I though she went to bed with you." Magnus said a little worried.

"Well, last night we fell asleep together and now she is nowhere to be found. I wonder where she is." Alec said.

"Probably at the Institute. You know, now she is the leader of the Lights, she has more responsibilities now than she had before." Magnus said.

"Yeah. Maybe you are right." Alec said and got his phone out. "Talking about Institute, I should have been there an half an hour ago." Alec said and walked out the door. He arrived at the Institute and Clary and Izzy met with him.

"There you are. We need to talk. Now." Izzy said dragging Alec with her and Clary.

"What is it?" Alec asked confused.

"We fought the Owl and Raven last night." Clary informed.

"Jace believes the Owl is Jonathan." Izzy explained.

"He might be right, I called the Owl Jonathan and he run away, like the Raven." Clary concluded.

"So Jonathan is alive? I thought Bella killed him. The stabs Bella gave him were most likely mortal ones. He couldn't survive those." Alec said remembering the way Anna killed Jonathan and how full of rage and anger she was.

"The Owl might be Jonathan. But we also have information about the Raven." Izzy informed.

"What Izzy? What is it?" Alec asked.

"The Raven can be a witch, disguised." Clary said concluded.

"What? How do you know that?"  Alec asked shocked.

"Because, The Raven used magic against us. Warlock magic. She tried to throw bloody red fire balls at us." Izzy said and Alec looked at her shocked.

"Why would a witch help Jonathan kill mundanes? It makes no sense." Alec said and Clary nodded.

"We know. That's why we needed to talk with you and Anna." Clary said.

"Isn't Bella here?" Alec asked surprised.

"No. We are here since last night and we haven't seen her since yesterday." Izzy informed.

"Damn it, Bella. Where are you?" Alec cursed under his breath. "Search for Bella. We need to find her and tell her this." Alec said and they started to walk around the Institute. 

After some time Clary and Alec met.

"Did you find her?" Alec asked.

"No, and I tried to ask Jace but he isn't here either." Clary said and soon they saw Anna and Jace walking to the elevators. "They are there." Clary said pointing to the elevator.

Alec and Clary walked to the two blondes. "Bella." Alec said while he and Clary put their hands on each of the blondes and the two looked a little startled. "Are you ok? Where have you been? I looked everywhere for you." Alec said worried. Anna just hugged him and just stood there. Clary and Jace walked away and Alec pushed Anna a little away to look at her. "Are you ok?" Alec asked worried.

"Yeah, just don't let me go ok? Not now, not ever." Anna said giving him a small smile.

"Not ever." Alec said crushing her in an embrace.