04

Izzy was running to the Anabella's office. When she burst in the room she saw Anabella shading a tear while looking at a little photo in her hands.

"Isabelle Lightwood!" Anabella stood up while shading a tear.

"Ummm, Anabella? Are you ok?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah yeah, Isabelle. Now tell me, what is the reason for bursting in my office?" Anabella asked.

"Right. I discovered that the forsaken has angel blood in him." Izzy informed.

"Angel blood? Why would Valentine insert angel blood in the system of a forsaken." Anabella asked worried

As on clue, the girls heard a crush.

"Guess I got my answer." Anabella said angry and run out of the room to the source of the sound. Izzy was after her ready for the attack.

The girls run and run until they arrived in the main training room. They saw Alec on the ground and Hodge fighting the forsaken.

"Alec!" Izzy yelled for her brother.

Anabella looked at the forsaken and saw Hodge pushing his weapon in his back. The forsaken wasn't almost dead and he turned around throwing Hodge away. He was ready to kill Hodge when the Anabella threw 3 shurikanes. 2 to his chest and 1 in his neck. The forsaken looked at in the direction where the weapons came and he saw Anabella with 2 daggers, one in each hand.

"Hey little dead walking body. Want more?" Anabella screamed at him. The forsaken growled at her and started to get closer to them.

"Izzy help Alec and Hodge. Tonight I am going at Zombie hunt." Anabella said putting her hood and mask on, looking almost like a ninja, well, a ninja with more style. Izzy nodded and made her way to her brother.

The forsaken wanted to go after Izzy but Anabella threw a shurikane in his shoulder. The forsaken run to her and they started to fight. In the fight, Anabella threw one of her daggers to the forsaken's head. He blocked it and he aimed to beat Anabella but she dodged. She run to some planning tables and the forsaken followed her. They were on the same side of the table. The forsaken was ready to hit her when Anabella jumped, made a backflip using the table for support and slid under it, between the forsaken's legs and behind him. Before he could turn Anabella threw her last dagger and it landed in his head. The forsaken fell to the ground and Anabella made her way tired to the Izzy and the others.

"Hodge go and get that body out of my monitor room before I burn it right there." Anabella said.

"Yes. I will do it right now." Hodge said and went at the laying body.

"Izzy go get your parents. I will stay with Alec until then." Anabella said.

"Yes. Thank you." Izzy said.

Anabella nodded and sit down next to Alec. She examined his body and then she observed him moving. "Ughhh. What happened?" Alec asked.

"Forsaken. You are hurt, a little. Stay down. You might even have a contusion." Anabella said.

"I am fine." He said trying to stand up but failed.

"I told you that you are hurt. Listen to me if you want to not do more damage to yourself." Anabella said.

"Ok mom." Alec said.

"You can joke all you want, but when it comes to this kind of things I am dead serious." Anabella said.

"Alright, alright." Alec said raising his hands in defense. "So, you know Magnus." Alec said.

"Yeah, he was my babysitter as I said. But the question is how do you know him?" Anabella asked.