17

The crew was in the training room. Jace, Clary, Izzy, Alec and Lydia were staying aside looking as Anabella and Magnus were getting ready.

"Ok. Magnus why don't you change in something more comfortable?" Anabella asked smiling.

"Oh thank you Goldie." Magnus said smiling. With a simple gesture his clothes changed. He was wearing now a black sleeveless t-shirt and black pants. As shoes he was wearing a pair of black sneakers.

"Ok guys. So for this game you will need a warlock or a witch friend. The task in this game is to dodge the fireballs that are thrown at you while trying to defeat your opponent." Anabella said smirking.

"Since when did you and Magnus played this kind of games?" Jace asked.

"Since I started to train. I just wanted something harder than other shadowhunters." the blonde girl said shrugging.

"Until now Anabella succeded to defeat me for like 4 times." Magnus said.

"Make sure to change that in 5 times." Anabella said smirking and getting her shurikanes out.

"Just 4 times?" Lydia scoffed.

"Yeah. Just 4 times. If you really want to see how easy I can kick your ass then come here so I can show you!" Magnus snapped at her.

"Leave her be Magnus. The jealousy is speaking." Anabella said smirking.

"I am not jealous." Lydia said scoffing.

"Sure darling, and I am the Queen of England. We all have dreams you know?" Anabella said rolling her eyes eyes. 

Magnus smirked and they pounded their fists. They then got in their places and positions. Magnus looked at Anabella as she smirked and soon everybody saw the fire balls forming in his hands. He started to shot them at the girl but she dodged them. Anabella started to run and jump. In the mean time she tried to throw some shurikanes at him but he just shot them with the fire balls, melting them.

"I really don't think I would want to be touched by those balls if I were Anabella." Clary said.

"Magnus not melting my weapons! I need them for missions!" Anabella yelled angry at the warlock.

"Then better not throw them at me or else you will be empty handed soon." The warlock said smirking.

As on clue, Anabella couldn't find any shurikanes to throw at the warlock or in her defence. A ball was coming to her so she did a flip and dodged it. 

The fire ball missed her

The fire ball missed her. She looked around trying to find a weapon to use so she can defend myself. Anabella saw a metal stick behind Magnus. She smirked and started to run towards the warlock . He just shot more fire balls towards the girl as she runs, smoke started to gather in the room. She slipped under his feet and got the stick in her hands. She jumped on her feet and spin the stick in her hands, creating a shelf as more fire balls were coming to her. The smoke was so dense that she couldn't see Magnus's face but she saw his figure.

"What is happening there?" Izzy asked.

"I don't know. But look at their figures." Jace said.

"It would have been better if it wasn't this smoke." Clary complained.

Anabella got in plain sight. She decided that to take Magnus down it would have been easier to make the warlock a little frustrated. As she thought, Anabella started to call Magnus from different directions as he started to shoot fire balls towards he thought Anabella was. In the end Magnus got more and more frustrated and with a wave of his hands he made the smoke disappear. The thing was that Anabella was nowhere in sight.

Suddenly Magnus felt a cold metal near pressing on his throat. He got a little shocked but he calmed down when he heard the voice of his friend.

"Got'cha!" Anabella said smirking.

"You really did Goldie. Guess it really is 5 times now." Magnus said. smiling proudly at her as he pulled away. 

"Thanks Rainbow." Anabella said and hugged Magnus.

"That was amazing!" Izzy said smiling wide.

"What you did there was really impressing." Jace complimented.

"I hope you will teach me some of those moves." Clary said pleading.

"Thanks guys. And yes Clary, one day I promise I will teach you some moves." Anabella said smiling warmly.

"Well that was one of the most interesting games I ever saw." Alec complimented.

"Thank you Alec. But it was interesting because it was played by pros." Anabella said smirking while looking at Magnus.

"She is right! I am the most skilled for this game." Magnus said flattering himself.

"Says the one who lose." Anabella said punching the warlock playfully.

"Well Anabella, it was a really interesting show but me and Alec need to go." Lydia said grabbing the boy's hand.

"Alright. Have fun with the Clave representatives." Anabella said giving them a fake smile.

When they were out Anabella's smile dropped.

"Ugh, I can't stand her personality!" Anabella said putting an hand on her forehead.

"You too?" Jace asked.

"Yeah. Look, I get that she wanted to save Izzy from the trial, when she was actually the one that started it, but she is kinda two faces sometimes." Anabella explained.

"How do you know that?" Clary asked.

"From her behavior. She is kind of whiny. And too proud for my liking." Anabella said.

"Are you sure you don't feel like this because of a certain person she is involved with?" Izzy asked a smirk visible on her face.

"Izzy, I told you already. Me and your brother are just friends and fellows." Anabella explained.

"Wait really? Alec and you?" Jace asked with a smirk on his face while folding his arms.

"No. I can assure you it's nothing. Besides he is getting married." Anabella said.

"But you don't like the thought of him getting married." Clary said smirking.

"Of course not. He is marrying Lydia. He doesn't even know her and he is marrying for politic reasons. He is making the mistake of his life." Anabella said looking to the ground. 

When she didn't hear any answer for the four in front of her she looked up to meet with two wide happy smiles from Izzy and Clary, a smirking Jace and with a Magnus that was throwing the you-can't-lie-to-me look.

"What?" Anabella asked confused.

"Nothing." They all said in unison.

"Ok then. I will go and take a shower, see you later." Anabella said.

"See you later." Izzy said

"See ya." Jace said

"Bye Anabella." Clary said.

"Clary, you know you can just call me Anna. You too Jace." Anabella said smiling warmly at the two.

"Anna. I like it." Jace said smirking.

"I am glad." Anna giggled.

"Bye guys." Anna said and walked away to her room.