103

~15 years later~

In an abandoned store, a girl was holding her bow and arrow prepared to attack. She is having pure black eyes and sparkling hazel eyes. 

"Where is it?" She asked herself as she looked around until a big horrible demon was out. She the  shot the demon right in the head. "Yes! I did it!" She said smiling wide but when she turned she was face to face with another demon.

She stood there frozen but then a dagger flied right in the demon's head. The girl fell to the ground and the walls of the store disappeared, and now 4 people were standing in front of her with their arms folded. Two boys and two men.

One of the men was having blonde hair and blue eyes, and the boy in front of him was having red hair and blue eyes. Next to the blonde man was standing a tall man, with black hair and hazel eyes like her and in front of him was standing a boy with raven hair and blue eyes.

"You need to be more careful out there Erika." The raven haired boy said as he helped the girl up.

"I am fine Chris. I could have killed the demon without your help." Erika said stubborn.

"Your brother is right Erika. You need to be more careful about these things. He won't be always there to save your skin." The raven haired man said.

"That's not true! I am always gonna be there to protect my little sister." Chris said and the little girl smile.

"Me too. We are a team." The read haired boy said as he stepped closer to the siblings.

"Best team." The two raven haired kids said.

"Sounds familiar don't you think Alec?" The blonde man asked smirking.

"If I wouldn't have known you had kids, I would have though it was a past film of us saying those words big brother." A raven haired woman said as she entered the room as she owned the place, in fact she did.

"Thanks Izzy." Alec said smiling. "I was explaining Erika how she has to learn to handle herself in a battle without the help of her older brother." Alec said.

"Oh come on Alec. You couldn't held yourself either without Jace's help." Izzy said smirking and the kids and Jace chuckled.

"That's not true." Alec said serious.

"You know it is." Jace said smirking.

"You know you should show some respect to me. I am the Inquisitor." Alec said smirking.

"And you are in my Institute. Beside, you can be the King of the World, you still are my big brother." Izzy said smirking.

"Aunt Iz? Where is Octavius?" Erika asked smiling.

"Right.....her boyfriend!" The red haired boy said as he nudged Chris and Jace smirked, while the two raven haired males glared at the poor boy.

"Shut it Theo." Chris scolded.

"Octavius is not my boyfriend!" Erika said blushing.

"I am sure my adoptive son and Simon are going to come soon." Izzy said smirking as she winked at the little girl.

"Hey, stop that blush young lady. I won't let you have any boyfriends until I am old and grey." Alec said.

"And after that I won't let you have a boyfriend until I am old and grey." Chris said smirking proud.

"So I am dying alone." Erika said with boredom.

"No of course not. You can have a cat." Alec said smiling.