46

Magnus and Anna walked out of the portal after they went on a date in Tokyo. Magnus suggested and Anna thought it was a good idea.

"I mean how would they feel?" Alec asked surprised.

Anna just laughed at her boyfriend comment. "Well I am glad you didn't asked that in front of the chef." Anna said smiling.

"Well seriously, why do they call it fatty tuna? I mean that's a little degrading...." Alec said.

Anna just laughed and turned to Magnus who was sitting on his sofa.

"Good trip?" Magnus said smiling.

"One of the best I had so far. Thanks for the portal." Anna said smiling.

"It was a pleasure." Magnus said nodding.

"You know you should really start to train me." Anna said to Magnus who looked at her confused. "How to use my magic. I want to know how to control it. Besides, the idea of making a portal and going everywhere I want when I want it's really a wonderful thing." Anna said in awe.

"Very well, but after that we will need to search for your mother's book. It might have some answers and explanations about you." Magnus said and Anna nodded.

"Oh I remembered. I have something for you." Anna said and Magnus looked at her surprised.

"Me?" Magnus asked.

"Yeah you Rainbow. Open it." Anna said giving him a little bag.

Magnus looked at the bag and then at Anna and saw her with a childish smile on her face. Magnus smiled and opened the bag and took out a charm.

"It's suppose to bring you luck and protection. Like what you did for me for all those years you raised me." Anna said smiling.

"Oh Goldie. You are the best thing that happened in my long life." Magnus said and hugged Anna that giggled.

"Am I not getting any hugs?" Alec asked and Anna pulled from Magnus rolling her eyes playfully.

"Come here you big baby." Anna said and hugged Alec.

"That's better." Alec said and when Anna pulled a little away from him, Alec looked in Anna's eyes and stared at her.

"What?" Anna asked seeing the way Alec looked at her.

"Nothing, it's just.....I love your eyes." Alec said leaning down.

When they had just a little to kiss they heard a thud and a giggle. They pulled away Anna smiling and Alec groaned.

"I still can't believe you let Jace stay here." Alec groaned.

"Oh well, I got a little bored." Magnus said sarcastic while rolling his eyes.

"Oh let him you guys. The boy found out Valentine is his father, his mother is dead, he got on a trial with the Silent Brothers and now everybody in the Institute is excluding him. I think he has the right to have a break from everything. Besides, he fell in love with his sister, that's kind of weird to deal with." Anna explained and then another thud was heard.

"I will just tell him to stop." Alec said.

"Don't worry. It's nothing a little magic can't solve." Magnus said and then music started to play. "Hmmm, I haven't had a roommate this brazen since.....well, since Casanova and I spend the night in the Doge's Palace." Magnus said.

"Casanova?" Alec asked surprised and Anna just giggled. "Is he serious?" Alec asked his girlfriend.

"Yeah. Magnus has a lot of stories to tell." Anna said smiling at the warlock.