76

"Hey hey hey. What are we doing?" Clary asked while Anna and Izzy were dragging her.

"Well, now that you have your angelic room, we thought that it could be a great opportunity for you to chose your signature weapon." Anna said smiling as she sit on the desk in front of them.

"And because I am the new Weapon Master, it would be my honor." Izzy said smiling wide while she pressed the button and the wall opened with weapons.

"Izzy you are the new weapon master! That's great. IT's perfect for you!" Clary said smiling.

"That's exactly what I told her." Anna said smirking.

"This isn't about me. This is about you. Now, Alec has his bow and arrows, Jace has the seraph sword, Anna has her shurikanes and throwing daggers and I have my whip." Izzy said smiling.

"Now it's your turn." Anna said smiling while putting an hand on Clary's shoulder.

Clary smiled at Anna and then she made her way to the weapons. She looked at the blades and sighed. "How do I choose?" Clary asked confused.

"Follow your gut." Izzy said. Clary looked at the weapons and soon she grabbed two knives.

"Dual Kendals, huh? Great choice." Anna complimented.

"I don't know why." Clary said looking confused at the knives.

"It fits your fighting style. You tend to use your left arm for balance." Izzy said smiling.

"And now it will be as dangerous as your right." Anna said smiling.

"Can I ask you something?" Izzy said as she leaned on the desk.

"Yeah. Of course." Clary said smiling.

"What was it like? To be face to face with the Angel Raziel?" Izzy asked.

"Honestly, I was scared. I didn't even have time to think about it." Clary said.

"Was there a part of you, that wanted to make your own wish? I mean something like end war? End hunger? Having your mother back?" Anna asked giving Clary a sympathical smile.

"Yeah. A part of me wanted to but I couldn't." Clary said and Anna nodded as Izzy looked at her. "Thank you girls." Clary said and walked away.

"She acted strange." Izzy said.

"Yeah. I guess she did. I guess that all the Angel stuff and she being the only one in her family living is still hard for her." Anna said.

"Yeah. Maybe." Izzy said looking down.

_____________________

Anna was in her room reading something when she heard a knock on her door. She got up from her bed and walked to the door, and when she opened it she found Alec in front of her.

"Hey." Alec said smiling.

"Hey. Do you want to come in?" Anna asked smiling. Alec smiled and nodded and Anna took a step aside as he entered. She then closed the door and turned to him. "So what's up?" Anna asked as she got closer to him.

"I have some big news. And I want to share them with you." Alec said a little unsure.

"Alright. Go on." Anna said smiling.

"I was offered a position in the Council." Alec said not looking at Anna. "Delegate." Alec said.

"Alec that's....that's a huge position! By the Angel! I am so proud of you." Anna said smiling as she hugged him. She then pulled away and looked at him. "I bet your parents are proud." Anna said smiling.