94

Anna woke up the next day alone in bed. She stood up and looked around for Alec but no sign of him. She got up from bed and changed. She walked out of her room and walked down the hall. When she was in front of Jace's room she smirked and opened the door wide.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Anna said as she entered in the room. When she opened her eyes she got shocked at the sight in front of her. Jace and Clary, naked in bed with the bed covers over them.

"ANNA! GET OUT OF HERE!" Jace said throwing a pillow after his sister but she caught it.

"HA! This is for the last time you entered over me and Alec!" Anna said ssmirking and threw the pillow back at Jace, hitting him in the face.

"What are you doing here, really?" Jace asked annoyed.

"Well, I was thinking of blessing you with my wonderful presence, but since you are so busy with your girlfriend, I guess I will take my leave." Anna said winking and she walked out of the room. 

As she walked she was ready to get in Alec's office when Izzy walked out.

"Anna. Good morning." Izzy said smiling.

"Good morning to you too Izzy." Anna said smiling.

"How are you feeling? Last night I spoke with Alec and he told me you were stressed out." Izzy said giving the blonde a hug.

"I am fine Izzy. Actually, I would have been better if I woke up with my boyfriend by my side but I can't have them all, now can I?" Anna asked smirking and Izzy giggled.

"You are right. Alec is in the office. I just finished talking to him." Izzy said and Anna nodded as she entered the office.

"Hey." Anna greeted and Alec looked at her. He smiled and stood up from his desk and walked to her.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Alec asked taking her hands in his.

"I am good Alec, you don't have to worry so much about me." Anna said smiling.

"I am just being a good boyfriend." Alec said putting an hand on her cheek.

"You've already been the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." Anna said putting an hand over his and smiling. She then pecked his lips and walked to his desk, Alec following her. "So, what are you working on?" Anna asked taking his tablet but Alec took it from her hands. Anna turned around just to fin herself trapped between Alec and the desk.

"I am planning to work on something more intimate." Alec said leaning closer to Anna.

"Alec, babe, it's morning." Anna said as Alec started to kiss slowly her neck.

"So?" Alec asked against her skin.

"It's too early! And what did I said about sex on your office desk?" Anna asked scolding.

"That's an awesome idea?" Alec asked and Anna just gave him a look. Alec just sighed and nodded. "Right, not very decent. But that doesn't mean I can't have you tonight." Alec said smirking and Anna laughed.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night my love. Now let's go, we have work to do." Anna said taking his hand and walking out of the office.

_______________

Alec and Anna were in the library searching through some books. "I haven't found anything about the Morningstar sword." Anna informed and Alec sighed.

"There must be a faster way." Alec said and soon in the room walked Magnus, his hands shinning. The books and papers started to levitate and soon just some papers were in Magnus's hand.