90

"We need to find her. Send her to the Guard or something." Jace said as he Anna, Alec, Magnus and Izzy were at the Institute.

"Iris escaped once from the Guard, and now she is more than willing to kill for Madzie." Alec explained.

"Alec is right. But we forget that Iris escaped because I was there and helped in breaking the Guard. I send some reports to the Clave and asked for the Guard to be replaced to better security." Anna explained.

"I know Iris for as long as I knew Celine. I know how she thinks." Magnus explained.

"Then I guess you are coming with us." Anna said smirking. Magnus smiled a little and followed Izzy to give him some weapons. Jace was ready to take his sword when Alec stopped him.

"You are not coming." Alec said sternly.

"Don't be stupid, of course I am." Jace said serious.

"No you are not. Listen to me, Clary is dead, Magnus gave up his powers, Simon and Luke risked their lives. You said you wanna repay them, with what some kind of death wish?" Alec asked.

"If you could have had the chance to bring her back Clary would still be here." Jace said angry.

"Yeah, but she's not." Alec said sternly. "This is a disgrace of her memory." Alec said.

"Alec." Anna said sternly. The boys looked at her and saw her pissed off expression. "Go help Izzy and Magnus." Anna said and Alec nodded not wanting to anger his girlfriend. He left and Anna made her way to Jace.

"Are you going to scold me too?" Jace asked anoyed.

"Do you think I came back from a magic coma to scold you and see you live in misery?" Anna asked him and Jace looked at her in shame. Anna sighed tiredly and put an hand on Jace's shoulder. He looked up at his sister to see her smiling. "I know it's hard, and I can imagine how hard was for you to loose her, but you can't use your grieve as an excuse for everything you are doing." Anna said smiling sadly.

"I am not." Jace argued.

"Oh really? What about the Seelie incident two days ago? When you got a spear in your abdomen and almost got killed?" Anna asked folding her arms.

"That was an accident." Jace said in defence.

"Jace." Anna said and Jace just looked at her. "I love you baby brother, and I know Clary did too. Keep her in your heart, but don't forget we are all still here, and we want you to be ok and fine." Anna said smiling sadly.

"That's the thing Anna. I am not fine, and I don't think I will ever be fine." Jace said angry.

"Hey..." Anna said as she hold the ring around his neck and the ring around hers in her hands. "Don't forget that from all these people I know better than anyone what it means to feel alone and to loose the most important people from your life. You feel lost, and powerless, but trust me, don't turn your back on the people you still have around you. One day you might loose them too and you will regret it. Trust me, I still do." Anna said.

"Is it about grandma?" Jace asked and seeing the expression on Anna's face he got his answer. "I never asked how you feeling about her death." Jace asked.

"It's hard, very hard. You know even though me and her never had that closure, I still wanted to make her proud and be like her. But we were so stubborn and busy with our own things that we drifted apart, and now I wish nothing more than to take the time back and try to make everything right with her." Anna said giving Jace a weak smile as tears gathered in her eyes. "Now....I know you had some sleepless nights while I was in the coma, so what I am asking you to do is to stay here and rest. Gain your strength and clear your mind." Anna said smiling.