43

Anna woke up on a cold floor from Clary shaking her.

"Anna. Hey, wake up." Clary urged.

"What is it? Where am I?" Anna asked rubbing her eyes.

"I don't know. It's some kind of cell with chains." Clary said looking around.

"Hmmmmm.....kinky." Anna said looking around and Clary gave her a look like Anna was crazy. "Hey Clary, do you remember today when I told you that nothing good comes out of dark magic?" Anna asked.

"Yeah?" Clary answered not sure of what is going to happen.

"Well, I told you so! I should have stick to my guns and fucking drag you back to the Institute, but NOOOOOOOO....." Anna said angry.

Suddenly a metal door started to rise and from there entered an hideous demon. His body looking like it was upside down and he walked on his four legs.

Anna didn't stood long and grabbed some chains close to her and started to hit the demon. She tried some times until the demon grabbed the chains and threw them away.

"Ok, now he got angry." Clary said and walked behind Anna.

"Well good thing I have more toys." Anna said and get her daggers from her boots. She threw them, one landed in the demon's shoulder and the other one in one of his legs. The girls waited for the demon to disintegrate but it never did. Instead the demon pulled the dagger's out and threw them away.

"Well this isn't good." Clary said.

"You think?" Anna said backing away.

The demon make his back rise and some skeletal wings and it jumped on Anna landing on top of her. The demon growled at her and Anna squirmed under him. The demon then slushed Anna's shirt with one wave of it's claw, leaving a mark on her chest.

Anna screamed and pain and shut her eyes. 

"Anna!" Clary yelled as she run to get some chains.

Suddenly Anna opened her eyes, her eyes shining pure silver. The demon started to hiss in pain and Anna gave him an emotionless face.

"Get down." Anna demanded, her voice full of power.

The demon hissed in pain and backed down from Anna. She then stood up looking straight at the demon as she stepped forward towards the demon, her hands glowing purple. All Cary could do was looking at Anna in shock. Clary then saw a strange circle on Anna's forehead, but it was fade. She then saw a strange rune on a wall and she decided to draw it.

When Clary was done, from her hand a ray of light shoot at the demon, destroying it and making Anna fell unconscious on the ground, gasping for air.

"There you are!" Jace said entering in the cell.

"What happened? What was that?" He asked shocked when he saw Anna lying on the ground, claw marks on her chest. Anna was bleeding and gasping for air.

"Hold on Anna." Clary said as she drew an iratze, closing her wounds. Jace then picked her up and carried her out, Clary behind him. When they got out they met with the two siblings.

"By the Angel." Izzy said running to Jace.

"Bella!" Alec said running to her and picking her in his arms and rubbing her cheek in comfort. "What happened?" Alec asked looking at Clary.

"There was this demon, he tried to get Anna pregnant. Anna tried to fought it but then he jumped on her and scratched her, and then something strange happened. Anna's eyes shined silver and her hand were glowing purple. Besides that she just looked at the demon and demanded him to get off her and he listened to her and hissed in pain at her." Clary explained.