45

"Are you sure you are ok?" Izzy asked Anna as they were in Clary's room.

"Izzy, for the last time. I am fine. And weren't we checking on Clary to see if she was ok and not me?" Anna asked pointing to the redhead that was sitting on the bed.

"Well sorry for being worried for my brother's girlfriend." Izzy said smiling while rolling her eyes.

"I wonder if you were this worried with Alec's exes. I bet you had plenty of girls that would ask you about him." Anna said giggling, but when he saw Izzy's expression realization hit her. "Wait, Alec has a lot of girlfriends, right?" Anna asked and then she got in pure shock. "You can't be serious." Anna said walking to the bed and jumped on it.

"It's true. Lydia was the only girl before you he was with. But aside that, you are his first true girlfriend." Izzy said smiling while sitting down. Anna just stood there shocked. "Anna? Look I hope you won't see Alec different-" Izzy said but Anna cut her off.

"Different?! Izzy no no no. I am just shocked. It's just, Alec being Alec, I thought that he had plenty of girl dying after him. With his looks and his personality, I mean, it's just logical to think girls were fighting over him. I just can't believe I was his first kiss." Anna said touching her lips.

"Why not?" Clary asked.

"Because he was so damn good at it to just be his first kiss!" Anna yelled and fell back. "Ok. Enough of me, how are you holding up?" Anna asked Clary trying to change the subject.

"I miss her a lot. And then there is Luke. He's just vanished." Clary explained looking down.

"Luke will be fine and so will you." Izzy said placing an hand on Clary's shoulder.

"It just takes time." Anna said smiling softly at the redhead.

"How is Alec doing?" Clary asked.

"I can tell he still feels horrible for what happened with your mother, even thought he doesn't show it, I feel he does." Anna said looking at her hands.

"He can't keep blaming himself." Clary said looking at the blonde with angry eyes.

"He's strong. He will heal." Izzy said smiling and Anna smiled at the brunette.

"I see you've healed. I wanted to come earlier to check on you but your brother wouldn't let me go." Anna said complaining while hugging Izzy.

"Alec got clingy? That's something I have to see." Izzy joked and Anna laughed.

"Izzy, I've never stabbed a friend before, so I figured I at least owe you an apology." Clary said looking at Izzy with sad eyes.

"There's no need. You destroyed the demon. And besides, I am all healed up now. Aldertree cleared me for mission." Izzy said smiling.

"I heard that you will go to see the Iron Sisters. Congrats." Anna said hugging Izzy tight. Izzy smiled in the hug and hugged her back, even thought the blonde got a lot of attention from her brother and is an incredible fighter, she is also a good and kind friend. How can she even hate her?

"Thank you Anna." Izzy said smiling.

"Are the Iron Sisters anything like the Silent Brothers?" Clary asked curious.

"No no!" Anna said giggling. "For starters, the Sisters' mouth and eyes aren't sewn shut." Anna said smiling.

"They are bad ass warriors who create all of our weapons." Izzy said excited.

"Wow. I see why you wanted to be one." Clary said giggling.

"If you are lucky enough to be accepted into the sisterhood, you're marked by sacred runes." Izzy said with bright eyes and a wide smile on her face. "It's what allows the Iron Sisters to shape pure adamas." Izzy said smiling.