92

Anna ended the visit with Magnus and returned to the Institute quiet early. She walked in the office and found Alec looking through some stuff. 

"Hey." Anna said smiling.

"Hey. You are early." Alec said smiling.

"Even though my dad is over 300 years old, he is quick on his feet." Anna said smiling as she got closer to him. "Want to do something together?" Anna asked as she wrapped her arms around Alec's neck from behind.

"What do you have in mind?" Alec asked still looking at the tablet.

"How about training?" Anna asked and he looked at her a little confused. "Come on. It's been a really long time since I last trained with you. It should be fine." Anna said smirking while she pecked his lips. Alec sighed and closed his tablet.

"Fine. See you in the training room in 10." Alec said and Anna snapped her fingers and she was already changed in her training clothes.

"I think I will be there in two. But don't worry, I can wait." Anna said seductively while she walked out of the office, Alec groaning in frustration.

After ten minutes he entered in the training room and grabbed two bo sticks.

"Look alive." He said throwing a bo stick towards her, and she caught it and looked at her smirking while raising a brow.

"So authoritative. I like you when you are in your commander mode. It's hot." Anna said trying to play with him but Alec just hit her stick.

"Don't flirt with me." Alec said sternly and they got in ther position. Alec tried to attack her but she blocked. 

"Judging by your mood, I guess leaving you to hand out with my dad for a while didn't sit good with you." Anna said smirking and Alec just continued to attacks. She blocked the attacks and made him back away a little. "Hmm, not bad for somebody that was possessed and in a magic coma, don't you think?" Anna asked smirking and she started to attack Alec with him blocking and backing away. They continued to fight, Alec trying to unbalance Anna by tripping her but she just twirled on one foot rising the one Alec tried to hit and got with her stick in front of Alec's face. "Aww. Tell me you are not just a little impressed." Anna said smirking.

Alec just grabbed her stick and even though Anna fought to free it she just lost the stick and Alec got up. "Those would have been your last words." Alec said sternly while throwing the sticks away.

"Not necessary. I always have some tricks in my sleeve." Anna said and when Alec heard that he turned to see Anna smirking while her hands and eyes were shinning.

"Using magic is cheating. You are not fighting fair." Alec groaned.

"Everything is fair in war and love." Anna said smirking and Alec just rolled his eyes. She then threw some fireballs at him but Alec dodged and came to her trying to block her but Anna used her magic to jump high and land right behind him. She then made him fall and got him in a grip. "Oh, I forgot to tell you that some moves I learned from Magnus, who trained with a good master in martial arts." Anna said smiling.

"Is that where you got your black belt in name-dropping?" Alec asked and Anna gasped in fake surprise.

"How dare you? That was a low blow!" Anna said and soon she was holding Alec, face on the floor while his arm was up.

"You deserve it." Alec groaned and Anna rolled her eyes and wrapped her legs around his neck holding him still. "I didn't know this was suppose to be a competition." Alec said and Anna laughed.

"Oh it's not. I just don't like to lose in front of no one. Especially not my boyfriend." Anna said smirking. Alec then unwrapped Anna's legs and got free. Both of them getting up fast and walking in circle while starring at each other.