100

It's been days since Anna went to Edom so the world could be safe once again. În the meantime Alec and Magnus were searching for ways so they could bring Anna back.

With time Magnus started to loose hope, Alec too, but the shadowhunter was so stubborn that he couldn't accept the fact that his chance will have to live in Edom from now on.

When they were searching for spells Simon came running in his office.

"Simon? What is it?" Alec asked.

"Izzy." Simon said and that was enough for Alec to hear. He then run behind Simon towards the infirmary.

"Ok. I want to tell me exactly what happened." Alec demanded.

"I didn't set her in fire. We were just kissing and she-"

"You were kissing my sister?" Alec asked surprised.

"I mean she was kissing me too." Simon said panicking.

"Easy there big brother." Izzy said as she hugged Alec.

"Izzy I've been so worried. Is everything alright?" Alec asked as he looked ar his sister.

"Just some temporary side effects. But everything is alright." Izzy said and Alec sighed in relief.

"Thank the Angel." Simon said and wanted to hit Izzy but she stopped. "What? What is it?" Simon asked confused.

"I uhhh I" Izzy said but got cut off.

"Izzy? You alright?" Jace asked as he and Clary entered.

Izzy hugged each of them and told them she is alright. "Great. Hugs for everyone except for me." Simon said sad.

"Simon I-....The Heavenly Fire exploded. Until it leaves my system I can't touch anyone with demon blood." Izzy explained.

"For how long? Are we talking about days? Weeks?" Simon asked.

"I don't know. But I am gonna be fine, ok? It's manageble." Izzy explained.

"What is going on here?" Jace asked.

"Izzy and Simon were kissing when that happened." Alec explained.

"What?" Jace asked shocked and Clary smirked.

"Please tell me you have a le-ar on Jonathan." Izzy said.

"Yeah. We track down a middle demon which is know for associating with any kind of demons around the world." Jace said.

"It didn't know too much about Jonathan but he has an alternative new." Clary said.

"What new?" Alec asked.

"Lilith, is raising an army to take down Anna." Clary said.

"It seems that even in Edom my sister knows how to make herself respected and well known." Jace said.

"If she kill her, the rift will be again open." Izzy said worried.

"She sacrificed everything to save us. If the is going up against Lilith I have to be there with her." Alec said.

"No. If any of us go to Edom we die instantly." Clary said.

"The atmospher is demonic, but maybe I can go. The Heavenly Fire might protect me." Izzy said.

"No. No. Only someone with demon blood can survive in Edom." Alec said and he turned to Simon. "Simon." Alec said an idea coming in his mind.

"I don't have Cain's mark anymore but I guess if you give me a sword then maybe-" Simon said but got cut off.