84

"Let's go find Valentine's body." Alec said as he, Izzy and Clary were walking through the Alicante after they talked to Imogen and told her about her grand children. Imogen gave them Malachai configuration so they could capture them. 

"Alec, look!" Izzy said as she stopped in front of a portrait. It was a blonde girl with bright blue eyes in a uniform. Izzy bended to read what was wrote at the portrait. "Anabella Crystal Herondale, ceremony rune, 10 years old." Izzy said smiling. "Damn, she looked really good for her age." Izzy said smirking at her brother. "Most have been the Hecate charm." Izzy said smiling.

"Right. Look at this." Alec said as they stopped in front of picture with the Herondale Family Tree.

"Fuck the Hecate charm, all her family is good looking." Izzy said looking at it. "I thought Anna looked more like the ones from the Herondale's family, but she look so much like her mother." Izzy said looking at Celine's portrait.

"We don't have time to look at picture. Let's go." Alec said and then he saw smoke coming out of a room. They walked to it and what they saw shocked them. Anna was back facing them, and the room was burning to the ground. Alec looked closer and saw photos of Anna from her younger years and he then realized this was Anna's old room.

"By the Angel. Anna." Clary said as she gasped.

Raven smirked and turned around, now facing them. In her eyes could be seen the danger and the flames from Edom burning. She then made the fire higher and she disappeared and the fire died, leaving nothing from Anna's room behind.

"Let's move fast. If Anna is here, Jace isn't far behind. We need to hurry." Alec said all three running.

Raven was now in Imogen's office waiting with Owl for Imogen to walk in. Raven stood in the chair at the desk, when Imogen walked in.

"Jace. Anabella." Imogen said fake smiling knowing her grand children are possessed.

"Sorry we startle you. Surely should have been announcing." Owl said as he walked closer to Imogen.

"I'm always happy to see you." Imogen said smiling.

"What brings you to Alicante?" Imogen asked.

"We thought it would be good to see you and visit mom's and dad's graves." Raven said smiling.

"That's not a good place to go at this hour." Imogen informed. "Why do you want to go now?" Imogen asked.

"We didn't think it was mourning our parents would be a problem." Owl said smirking.

"Unfortunately, visiting graves should be approved." Imogen said knowing that only Anna would know the rules around Alicante, but Raven knowing Anna's memories knew that Imogen was lying.

"I'm sure you can make an exception for your grand children to see their parents." Raven said smirking as Owl got behind Imogen.

"Stephen would be so disappointed in you." Owl said towards Imogen. "I was his only son, just like he was yours." Owl said knowing that talking about Stephen is Imogen's weakness. 

"Of course I can make an exception. Come, I will take you to the cemetery now." Imogen said and turned to the blades. Owl and Raven knew what she tried to do and they acted. Owl was holding Imogen by her arms while Raven stuck the blade in her chest.

"You were the worst grand mother somebody can have. Putting your image before your grand daughter and let her be raised by stranger, and now you try to fix thing, but let me tell you something Imogen Herondale. Your time is out, and is too late to fix something that was broken for too long." Raven said as she took the blade out and the Owl let Imogen's body fall to the ground.