26

Everybody looked at Izzy as she walked down the aisle. She then stood opposite Jace and looked at the door. Everybody stood up as the doors opened and Lydia entered. She was wearing a beautiful long white dress and and her hair was braided stylish. Anabella didn't like to admit, but Lydia was beautiful and she and Alec looked good together.

Lydia arrived besides Alec and the Silent Brother started the ceremony. Anna was looking intense at the two. Holding hands and looking at Alec's expression. Lydia soon took the gold bracelet and slide it quickly on Alec's hand. He then grabbed the necklace and before turning to put it on Lydia, Alec looked at Anna.

Lydia turned around, her face radiating with happiness. The Silent Brother lighted a big rock and asked for the two to draw the runes. Alec seemed to hesitate, he looked at Anna and then back at Lydia but then he gave her his hand.

Anabella couldn't watch it so she stood up. Almost everybody looked at her. Anna looked at Alec as he looked at her and then Anna turned around and walked to the door. When she was ready to open the door she just turned around looking Alec straight in the eyes and stood there. It was like, she was challenging him with he look.

Soon Maryse stood up and walked to her, along with Magnus.

"Anabella you will leave this wedding immediately." Maryse said but Anna ignored her, she just kept looking at Alec as he kept looking at her.

"Maryse, this is between Anabella and your son. She and I will leave if your son ask us to." Magnus said taking Maryse away from the blonde.

Anna saw how Alec and Lydia started to talk as Lydia put an hand on his cheek and smiled at him. But when he left her there, her smile dropped and Alec started to walk to Anabella.

"Alec what do you think you're doing?" Maryse asked as she walked fast to her son.

"Enough." Alec said not breaking the contact with Anna and kept walking towards her.

When he got to Anna, he snaked his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him, smashing his lips to hers. The kiss was hungry, but sweet and gentle.

"Wow." Anna said her eyes widened in shock.

"You were right. I felt something when I kissed you." Alec said breathless.

"Well you got a really interesting way to tell me that Alexander. You surprise me." Anna said smirking.

"Yeah. Thanks. What did I do?" Alec asked looking around in the room.

All they saw was shock on the guest's faces. Clary, Jace, Izzy and Simon were in pure joy. Lydia was wearing a sad smile on. Magnus was wearing a proud smile and Maryse was beyond angry at the situation. Soon everybody started to go away. Magnus came at the too and and hugged Anna.

"Well done Anna. I am so proud." Magnus said.

"Thanks Mags. I own you this." Anna said smiling in the hug.

Magnus pulled away from the hug and looked at Alec. He reach out for Alec to shake his hand. Alec looked shocked at Magnus's hand but he shook it.

"Good job Alexander. You showed me and my little Goldie that you had feelings for her. Don't make me regret lending her to you." Magnus said tightening his grip while saying the last part.

"Trust me, I won't let you down." Alec said smiling and looked at Anna smiling.

"We will see about that." Magnus said winking at Anna.

"Alec I am so proud of you." Izzy said smiling wide and hugged Anna.

"Thanks Izzy. But I don't think mom is the same." Alec said looking down.