72

Anna was now standing up and in front of them were staying at least 20 kids.

"Anna how was your trip?"

"How is New York?"

"Did you bring us something?"

"Who are these people?"

"Alright guys, stop!" Anna said stopping the kids. "I am happy to see you all and I missed you all too. This is Clary and Izzy, my friends, Magnus, the person who raised me, Jace my little brother and Alec my boyfriend." Anna explained.

Two girls got next to Magnus and looked up at him. "This is the guy that raised you? The warlock?" They asked.

"Yep. He is." Anna said.

"He is cute." The girls said in unison.

"They are Kayla and Katty, they are twins and they are...." Anna said and then on the girls's foreheads appeared green scaly. "Warlocks." Anna said smiling.

Some girls came next to Jace and looked at him. "Your brother is handsome Anna!" The girls said and Jace smiled and while he was distracted the girls got his weapons and handed them to Anna.

"What the-" Jace asked shocked.

"First rules in a fight, always keep your guard up, and always know to apply a good distraction." A girl that looked like 12 said next to Anna.

"Thank you girls. Guys, these are Ashley, Olivia and Madison. Olivia and Ashley are warlocks too and Madison (the 12 years old girl) is a Shadowhunter that just got her Angelic rune." Anna said smiling proud.

"They caught you." Izzy said smirking to Jace.

"Yeah Izzy, I can see that." Jace said annoyed and got his weapons.

The a little boy like 13 or maybe 14 got in front of Alec with his arms folded. 

"Can I help you?" Alec asked him.

"I should be the one asking this?" The boy asked serious.

"Excuse me?" Alec asked confused.

"What are your intentions with Anna?" The little boy asked.

"Yeah? How come you are her boyfriend? What makes you some special?" Another boy asked.

"Boys, behave. They are guests." Anna said with a smirk.

"But the girls could play with them." The first boy asked.

"Dominic, Jason. I won't repeat myself." Anna said with a stern voice. The boys bowed their heads in shame.

"Yes Anna." They said in unison.

Anna smiled at them and kneeled and hugged them. "I can't be mad at my little boys." Anna said while hugging them tight.

"Crystal has a weakness for the little boys. She always like to spoil them and made the girls stronger." Sophie whispered. "I bet she wish to have a little boy as a kid in the future." Sophie said and winked at Alec and Alec smiled as he looked at Anna talking with the kids.

"Alright, it was nice talking but I need to see how the Institute was while I was gone." Anna said getting up.

"Umm Cristy Crist. It's Saturday." Sophie told Anna and Anna then face palmed.

"Right I forgot." Anna said smiling and then she turned to the kids. "Alright guys, I need to show my friends their rooms and change. Be ready in an hour and then we can go." Anna promised the kids.

"Ok." They all said and some entered in portals while others walked away.

"How many warlocks were they?" Izzy asked Anna.