81

Anna woke up in her room, from Magnus's apartement. She looked around confused as she tried to figure out how she doesn't remember how she got here, but nothing came.

Anna got up from bed and walked out of the room and saw Magnus.

"Dad? How did I got here?" Anna asked.

"You came here telling me you vad a fight with Alec and didn't want to talk about it. Which was pretty unusual." Magnus said. "Are you ok?" Magnus asked worried.

"No. I am not. I keep having this nightmares, that are consumming me. I don't know how to stop them, and I tried even a calmness potion but nothing works. I am even more tired each day. Something is wrong with me, and seeing how Jace is, is breaking me even more." Anna said as tears started to roll over ger face. She wiped some tears and looked at them. "Jace..." Anna whispered as she knew what is happening. Jace was again feeling lost and he was crying.

"Anna?" Magnus asked worried as he tried to get closet to get but Anna shook her head.

"I am sorry Dad, but my baby brother needs me." Anna said and portaled herself to the Institute.

"There you are. I actually thought you disappeared again." Alec said and Anna stopped him.

"Alec, I am sorry I wasn't with you, but right now Jace needs me. We will talk later." Anna said and walked away letting him confused.

Anna walked through the hallway and found Jace's room. She opened the door and got inside to see Clary and Jace hugging.

"Anna?" Jace asked sobbing.

"I am here baby brother." Anna said and hugged him tight. "Shh..." Anna said while rubbing his back.

"It happened again. I just, I don't know what is happening." Jace sobbed clenching Anna's shirt.

"I know. Me too. I don't know how one second I was with you and the next I woke up at Magnus's. Trust me, I am trying to find a way to do something about it. Just hold on a little while ok?" Anna pleaded but Jace shook his head.

"This pain is too much. I want it gone. So I decided that maybe the Silent Brothers could help me." Jace said and Anna looked at him shocked.

"Jace..." Anna said putting her hand on his cheek and rubbed it softly. She then rested her forehead in his and sighed. "I wish I could just take your pai  away. But I can't. I don't know how." Anna said starting to sob together with Jace.

"It's not your fault. It's ok. They will fix me." Jace said sobbing while giving her a small smile.

"But you are not broken Jace. You are just lost." Anna said worried.

"If someone can help, it's them and we both know that." Jace said and Anna sighed and nodded.

"You will get better. Everything is gonna be alright." Anna said smiling.

"Everything is gonna be alright." Jace said smiling.

_________________

"And that's pretty much what happened." Anna explained to Alec as they decided to meet at Magnus's. The warlock was out, he said he was going to meet with a client, a thing that made Anna happy to see her dad being back to his old job.

"I knew something was wrong. Why didn't he come to me?" Alec asked frustrated.

"Because, people told him for years how our mom's death was and it was all a lie. He needed someone that reminds him or at least can resemble mom in his eyes. And here I stepped in." Anna said giving Alec a small smile. Alec sighed in frustration and Anna turned to her.