79

"Anna" Anna heard a voice calling her name. She stood up from her bed and looked around. She saw that her door was wide open and a shadow passed by. Anna got up and walked out of her room.

"Hello?" She asked while she looked around the Institute.

"Anna." The voice called again, the shadow showing again on the halls.

"Hey you!" Anna called and started to walk after the shadow.

"Anna." The voice called again. It sounded familiar but she couldn't put her finger on it. The shadow stopped and from how it looked it stood with it's back on Anna.

"Who are you?" Anna asked and put her hand on the shadow shoulder turning it around. What she saw shocked her. "Seb...." Anna whispered as her best friend was standing in front of her, wounded and injured with black veins on his face. Exactly how she found him in his apartment.

"Hey Bells." Sebastian said smiling.

"Oh my God." Anna said and hugged him tight tears rolling down her face. "You are here. It's really you." Anna said sobbing.

"I'm here." Sebastian said hugging her tight. Soon Anna felt his grip tightening more and more and Anna felt like she couldn't breath.

"Seb. Seb I can't- I can't breath." Anna said and soon she felt something wet on her shirt. When she pushed Sebastian away she saw her shirt drained in blood. Anna looked up at Sebastian and this time his face was clean, the only thing that changed was that now his chest has three deep cuts. Sebastian didn't looked like he looked when she found his dead body anymore, he looked like that time when she stabbed Jonathan.

"You are not Seb." Anna gasped and soon she found herself being pinned to the wall, with the fake Sebastian holding her by her throat.

"Beautiful and smart. You seem to have the whole package I like about a woman." The fake Sebastian said. "Glad to see you again Anabella. I must say you really hurt me when you stabbed me but I am willing to forgive you." Sebastian said, his breath resting on her face.

"I don't need your forgiveness Jonathan." Anna spitted and Jonathan smiled.

"You like it or not Anabella, but you will find out about our connection, and you won't be able to stop it, or me, or us." Jonathan said smirking.

"Let's be real Jonathan, there is not and will never be an 'us' " Anna said and hit his stomach with her knee, escaping from his grip. She hit his head with her foot and Jonathan was lying on the ground. "Want more?" Anna asked and Jonathan soon got up, his eyes completely black. 

Anna knew she doesn't have her daggers or at least a blade with her, so she was going to fight with her powers but just when she was about to strike Jonathan with her powers he grabbed her throat again and pinned her to the ground.

"I will have so much fun with you Anabella after we will meet again. Just wait my beautiful goddess." Jonathan said and soon he disappeared and Anna gasped as she woke up from her nightmare.

"Oh my God." Anna said as she panted. She looked around and things were normal. She sighed and got up. She got out of the room and looked around, somehow hoping she won't bump into the shadow. Suddenly she heard a groan and she recognized the voice. "Jace." Anna said and run towards the monitor room where she found a very angry Jace. Anna run to him and hugged him tight. "Oh God, I thought he got you." Anna whispered.

"Who?" Jace said pulling away from the hug and keeping Anna at arm length. 

"Jonathan." Anna said.

"You saw him too?" Jace asked shocked.

"I had a dream with him. He told me he is coming after me, and that we have a connection." Anna said and Jace looked at her for a second.