58

"I know you hear me! I am not Valentine! I am Magnus Bane." The man in the cell yelled. Suddenly the lights went on and in the cell entered an angry Anabella.

She got to him and pointed him to the wall. "I am getting tired of your games Valentine. Stop using the name of my single father from my life!" Anna treathened.

"Anna, it's so great to see you. Please. You have to believe me. It's me, it's Magnus." The man said nervous and Anna got angrier.

"You lying bastard." Anna said and punched him.

"Anna, Anna please. When you and Alec came from your date you bought me a lucky charm to bring me pick and protection. You called me dad, one day because you said I sad the single father figure in your life and because I cared about you like you were my daughter." The man explained.

"Stop...."Anna said a wanting being present in her tone.

"I have you a nickname. Goldie, because when you were little you liked the story Goldielocks and the three bears that I sad always reading to you. And when you found about your parents you liked yourself in your room and I came and taught you how to dance." The man said trying to get to her.

"Stop....No....You can't...." Anna said her hands starting to shake and tears catherine in her eyes.

"On your twelve birthday, you were in your parents' room and you were looking through their stuff. You found a picture of your family where your mother was pregnant with your little brother. You were so broken then that nobody could get a reaction from you. You refused to eat, to traian or to talk. You were always sitting in your room, on the floor, with the music box next to you looking at your bedroom door waiting for one of your parents to walk through it, but they never came." The old man said and Anna felt burning tears running down her face.

"NO! NO! You are not Magnus! You got this information for. Somebody. You can't be." Anna said faking a step back.

"Anna....Please it's me. Azazel switched me and Valentine with an old spell." Valentine said.

"No. I don't believe you. Didn't you got already enough? You took my father away from me, you took my mother away from me. You left me an orphan. You took away my brother. You took away the chance for him to live. How much da mare can you do to a single person? How broken do you want to see me?" Anna asked angry. She then walked to the door and before exiting she looked at Valentine.

"I am going to ask for your execution tomorrow." Anna said with a cold voice and walked out. She heard Valentine shifting and fitting the wall but she didn't stop. She couldn't.

She took the elevator and when she arrived up she got out. She then walked to the exit and was met with Alec.

"Bella I need to tell you something." Alec said.

"That you killed Azazel? I know about it. Congrats my brave boyfriend." Anna said smiling and kissed him.

"Thank you but this is not what I wanted to talk about." Alec said.

"Then what is it?" Anna asked confused.

"You told me that Magnus was acting strange. Well you are right. He is talking and acting really strange. It's like he is not himself. When I was going to shoot Azazel he shout no to me and that got me really confused." Alec confessed.

"Now that you are saying this, Valentine kept on saying that he is Magnus. And he tolf me things that Magnus and only Magnus and I knew about my past. It was jut sooo intense." Anna confessed.

"Hey! I heard you killed Azazel. Congrats." Jace said coming and giving  Alec an hug.

"Jace, me and Alec things that Valentine and Magnus are acting strange." Anna confessed.

"Why would you think that?" Jace asked confused.

"Because when I went to Magnus, I saw Azazel and wanted to kill him and Magnus tried to stop me." Alec said.

"And when I was down and talked with Valentine he told me things about my past,  things that just Magnus knew." Anna said concerned.

"Keep in mind that this is Valentine we are dealing with. He always things 5 steps ahead." Jace warner and the couple nodded.

Anna then walked to get grandma and enetered in the office.

"Grandma, can we talk?" Anna asked.

"Anabella, sure sweetheart." The Inquisitor said smiling warmly and Anna smiled. She like the warm feeling her grandma gave her.

"I am here asking for the execution of Valnetine Morgenstern." Anna informed.

"How fast do you want it?" Imogen asked.

"As fast as possible." Anna said sternly.

"Very well."Imogen said and looked at some papers. "I will ask to be made the preparations." Imogen said and Anna nodded.

"Today we will put an end to the monster that killed our family" Anna said with a determination look on her face.

Imogen smiled warmly at her grand doughter and nodded. Anna then made get way out and got a message from Magnus.

He asked her to meet him, telling her that he found something about her  breed and Anna teleported to his aparrment.

"Hey Magnus, I got your message." Anna said smiling.

"I am glad you come." Magnus said getting closer.

"Of course I came. You said it was an imergency and to be quick." Anna said smiling warmly.

Magnus got closer to her.

"So what do you want to tell me?" Anna asked concerned.

"Have you talked with Valentine?" Magnus asked.

"I had. He was acting really strange. He kept on telling me that he was you and all those stuffs. I mean, come on, like I would believe him." Anna said and Magnus smirked.

"I am glad you trust me." The warlock said.

"Of course I trust you Magnus. You are like a father to me. You are my dad." Anna said smiling like a little kid.

"I am happy to know that. And I am sorry.....It has to go this way." Magnus said and turned around.

"Magnus what are you talking about?" Anna asked and then a fireball was threw in her face throwing her in a wall. She felt to the ground and looked at the warlock in front of her that was smirking. She felt a warm liquid rolling down her forehead and she looked at him angry.

"Valentine..." Anna said angry as darkness embraced her