87

"Bringing Jonathan from the death. Isn't he worth that much killing?" Clary asked as she stood in front of Lilith and Raven, wearing a blue dress, in a room with possessed people.

"The things we do for our children." Lilith said smiling and turned to Raven. "And not only ours." Lilith said smiling. "Besides, the mundanes killed by my disciples, will do far more for this world than they ever do in life." Lilith explained.

"And yet, you need me alive." Clary said smirking.

"Don't flatter yourself Clary, you are just a piece from my mother's puzzle." Raven said smirking.

"How does this work, exactly? You can't just borrow my heart." Clary said towards Lilith.

"Oh, I'm afraid that's exactly what it's like. But the heart isn't what you think. Jonathan needs to share your life force in order to breath again. So I can hold him again once more." Lilith said smiling sadly. "Losing Jonathan, hearing him call for me with his final breath, was the single most painful moment of my very long life." Lilith said and Raven put her hand on Lilith's shoulder smiling sadly at her.

"You say it like you loved him." Clary said confused.

"Well, why wouldn't I?" Lilith asked confused.

"Demons are incapable of love." Clary said.

Raven scoffed and got closer to Clary. "A failing and poor human imagination." Raven said angry. "Demons live, we die, we feed, we cry, why wouldn't we love like you?" Raven asked angry.

"I need to care for Jonathan like you and your father never would." Lilith said, an hint of warning in her voice.

"If there is one thing me and Valentine can agree on, is the fact that the world is a better place with a monster like Jonathan death and buried." Clary said sternly.

Raven felt her blood boiling and slapped Clary so hard that the red head fell to the ground. Raven use her powers and a ring of bloody red smoke was around Clary's throat. Raven lifted her hand up and the ring around Clary's neck started to float, chocking Clary in the process.

"Raven stop." Lilith said calmly and Raven stopped, Clary felling to the ground panting. "Why don't you go outside and welcome our guests?" Lilith said smirking.

Raven used her hearing and she could hear Alec's voice not far. Raven smirked and bowed in front of Lilith. "Yes mother." Raven said smirking and then she kneeled in front of Clary and leaned towards her so she can whisper in her ear. "With my prince's life will come your friends's death." Raven said smirking and walked out of the room.

"Such a great child. Pity, I won't allow my son to be with someone like her." Lilith said smirking and she locked Clary's wrists with golden chains.

"What do you mean?" Clary asked confused.

"Raven wants to marry Jonathan, but once Jonathan is alive I will take Hecate's powers, and Raven will die." Lilith said smirking.

"What will happen then?" Clary asked shocked.

"I will be truly unstoppable, and I will have my son by my side." Lilith said happy.

"No. What will happen with Anna then?" Clary asked worried.

"Anabella will die along with Raven. This way, I know nobody except from me will be from Hecate's blood line and the powers will recognize me as their new and rightful owner." Lilith said smirking and walked to the coffin, Clary looked terrified.

Outside, Raven was in a dark alley. "Come out, come out wherever you are." Raven said amused. "I know you are here, I can sense your life essence." Raven said smirking and inhaled the air. "Two males, my favorite boys." Raven said smirking and Alec and Jace walked in front of her.