44

Anna groaned and turned around as she began to wake up.

"Go back to sleep." She heard a voice near her ear and her eyes shot open. She then looked down and saw arms around her waist but she calmed down when she recognized the runes. She turned around smiling and faced an asleep Alec holding her close to his chest.

"Hey." Anna said smiling pecking his lips.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" Alec asked stroking her hair.

"I am good. What happened?" Anna asked as she snuggled closer to Alec.

"Well you and Clary went on your own to ask a warlock that knew your mother, to bring Clary's mother back to life. You almost got yourself pregnant by a demon, which gave you a big scar on your chest if I can add. And somehow you used your powers in front of Clary on the demon to make him leave you alone." Alec explained.

"Hmmm....just a normal day." Anna joked trying to light the mood but when she saw Alec's face she realized that it didn't work.

"What did you do it? Clary said you warned her about the consequences but you went. Why?" Alec asked concerned.

"I knew that Clary will do everything in her power to have her mother in her arms. Besides I had to protect her, and the fact that I met somebody that knew my mother made me wanted to know what that woman could tell me about mom. I found out that mom was able to produce any kind of breed she wanted, vampire, werewolves, demons....." Anna said biting her lower lip and looked at Alec. "Even Shadowhunters. She was the perfect surrogate, and Iris said I am exactly like her. I found out that mom was really strong and that if she wasn't pregnant then she could have been alive, not dead because of some werewolves." Anna said putting her head on Alec's chest. "Besides, I wanted to bring Jocelyn back for you." Anna confessed.

"For me?" Alec asked surprised.

"You were beating yourself up and I just couldn't stay aside and watch it without doing something." Anna said and looked at him with worried eyes.

Alec just smiled softly and kissed Anna on her forehead. "I am so lucky to have you." Alec whispered as he rubbed her back. "But you were an idiot to not come at me first so I can help. What if you couldn't use your parents and now you would have to suffer baring a baby, a demon's one." Alec said worried clear in his voice.

Anna smiled at him and kissed him on the lips. "You worry too much, and you are too tensed." Anna said getting up and massaging Alec's shoulder that started to relax. Anna smirked and started to pepper Alec's jawline with kisses.

"You are such a teaser." Alec whispered.

"Only for you babe." Anna whispered in his ear and then Alec pinned her to the bed. Anna giggle and looked at Alec.

Alec started to kiss her passionately and started to pepper his way to her neck. In the mean time Anna was panting. Alec smirked at the way Anna reacted to his touch and started to kiss her down to her chest when he reached the bandages he stopped and looked at them frowning. Anna saw his expression.

"Hey, what is it?" Anna asked looking at him.

"It's just....it was so terrifying to see your numb body in my arms, with a huge scar on your chest and your blood everywhere." Alec said and closed his eyes.

Anna smiled softly and put on hand on his cheek, Alec opening his eyes looking at the smiling girl under him. "I am here Alec. I am here smiling. I am here rubbing your cheek trying to give you comfort. I am here in this bed with you on top of me." Anna said giggling  and Alec smiled at the girl. "I am here, I am safe and I can't keep my eyes off the boy in front of me that I love so much." Anna said smiling and pulled Alec down kissing him.