82

"There are 32 disciples. One more and my son can return among us." Lilith said to Raven and Owl as they were in front of her kneeling. "I would never forget the way Jonathan screamed in pain my name, after you stabbed him multiple times." Lilith said towards Anna as she took her face in her hand. "And you." Lilith said as she turned to Jace. "You made sure he will suffer, so after he will wake up I will make sure you both will suffer." Lilith said talking with the siblings. "You two will watch all your friends and lovers burn and die and when you will beg for mercy I will smile." Lilith said smiling. "Now my dear niece." Lilith said getting to Anna her mark burning her flesh. "I will have to remove the curse temporary." Lilith said and kissed Anna's forehead the mark disappearing.

"Thank you, my Queen." Raven said bowing.

"I love it when you call me Queen. Something Hecate should have done a long time ago. Pity, not even Lucifer would have came between us if she chose her sister instead of power and love. But now, a new Hecate is standing in front of me, a new chance of having my sister by my side." Lilith said smiling softly. "After such a long time, dear sister, we are back together." Lilith said smiling and hugged Anna as Raven hugged Lilith back. "Now, go, find me another disciple, so your prince shall return." Lilith said and the two blondes bowed and left.

_____________

Raven and Owl were walking around the New York. Soon they saw the gold aura of a man and Raven smirked.

"Do you see him too dear brother?" Raven asked smirking.

"Clear as crystal." Owl said smirking.

"Good. Now let's do this." Raven said and right when they were about to walk away they heard a voice.

"Bella! Jace!" Alec called and the two demons turned towards him. "Hey what are you doing? Bella I looked everywhere for you. Where have you been?" Alec asked.

"Ummm, I took Jace from the Silent Brothers." Raven said faking an innocent smile.

"Yes, she was just bringing me to the Institute." Owl said and Alec nodded.

"Alright then let's go." Alec said smiling and the three walked to the Institute, Raven cursing inside as they lost the chance to get Jonathan back. They entered the Institute and Izzy and Clary hugged Owl tight.

"God, I missed you. How are you?" Izzy asked.

"After such a long time I am finally feeling like myself." Owl said smirking.

"Hey Jace, can we talk privately?" Clary asked and the Owl looked at Raven and she nodded slightly.

"Sure." Owl said and the two walked away.

"So, what did I missed?" Raven asked as she clapped her hands.

"We wanted to ask you if you have any ideas of blood witches?" Izzy asked.

"No, at least not yet. Me and Magnus are still searching." Raven said shrugging. "Anything else?" Raven asked.

"Our mom is here." Alec said.

"Maryse is here? Why?" Raven asked confused.

"Today she had her runes stripped off her." Izzy informed.

"Goodness. I am so sorry." Raven said.

"Would you like to talk with her?" Alec asked.

"I would love to, but I have reports to see, demons to catch, Shadowhunters to lead and powers to learn. Maybe later." Raven said smiling and walked away. "Great, now I escaped them. Time to search for a saint that will become a criminal." Raven said smirking.