61

"Hey Magnus?" Anna said walking through his apartment and found Magnus in his room. 

"Oh Goldie. What are you doing here?" Magnus asked.

"I came to see how are you doing and how you feeling. Why are you looking like you haven't closed an eye last night?" Anna asked concerned and stepped closer to him.

"It's just....." Magnus started but he sighed tiredly. "It's nothing Anna. I am just tired about all the Valentine thing." Magnus said giving her a sweet smile.

"About that...." Anna said and she sit on his bed. "I wanted to apologize. I am so sorry Magnus, for not believing you, for telling you all those hurtful words when it should have been Valentine. I am sorry for all the torturing you endured." Anna said looking at her hands.

"That.....memory rune....bring me memories that I spend centuries to forget." Magnus said as he sit beside Anna and Anna looked at him with worry in her eyes.

"Tell me what I can do to help you. Please Magnus, tell me what would make you feel better." Anna said taking one of his hands and looking at him.

"I don't think there is something you could do Anna.....this is the kind of thing that needs time to heal." Magnus said and took Anna into a side hug. Anna leaned on Magnus and sighed.

"I wish it wasn't you Valentine switched with. It was better to be me than you." Anna confessed and Magnus looked at her surprised.

"Look, everybody has it's demons. The thing is that it's not impossible to fight against them and that's what I am doing now Anna. Besides, think what would Valentine have done with your face walking around asking your grandma all the things he needed to know. You would have let your grandma believing that Valentine was you and, there was Alec and Jace too. Talking about Jace, I find out he is your little brother." Magnus said smiling.

"Yeah, he is Magnus. I found my little brother and I will finally be a big sister." Anna said smiling.

"At least one of us needed to get out of the darkness." Magnus said smiling.

"But you will get out of the darkness too. You will se that dad." Anna said looking at him smiling.

"I know I will. I have you close and we will always be there for each other." Magnus said smiling.

"Always." Anna said smiling.

Anna then got up and walked to the kitchen. She took out some ingredients and put them on the table.

"What are you doing?" Magnus asked.

"I am making cookies. Do you want to help?" Anna asked.

"Like old days?" Magnus asked a little smile on his face.

"Yep. Now, would you help me or not? And I must tell you I need help because I kind of forgot the recipe." Anna confessed and Magnus chuckled.

"Well Goldie I am disappointed. You must know we need, flour...." Magnus started.

"Eggs" Anna continued.

"Sugar" Magnus said.

"Water" Anna said.

"And what is the secret ingredient?" Magnus asked and Anna looked at him confused. Magnus rolled his eyes and took a fist of flour and threw it in Anna's face. "The  secret ingredient is to have fun." Magnus said smirking.

"Oh it's on!" Anna said and took the bag of flour in her hand and the food fight began.

___________________

Anna was walking in the Institute with a smile on her face. She was searching for Alec and Jace but she just found Jace and Clary.

"Hey baby brother." Anna greeted with a smile and hugged him.