57

"It seems that Azazel is heading south. We just recovered four dead bodies with his signature M.O." Jace informed.

"To defy a greater demon you summoned to the Institute, defying all protocol and common sense?!" The Inquisitor asked and Anna turned around looking at her.

"Look if you want to bench your best fighter with a greater demon on the loose, I'm happy to obligue." Jace said.

"No....first we find Azazel and banish him. Then I will decide what I would do with you." The Inquisitor said and looked at them. "And Mr. Wayland, you might be the best fighter in this Institute, but the best Shadowhunter that is in this room and alive after me is Anabella. Don't try to get the spot others worked harder than anyone to get." The Inquisitor said smirking. She walked to Anna and put an hand on her cheek. Anna looked shocked. "I can't believe they put you in such danger. Are you hurt?" The Inquisitor asked concerned.

Anna smiled, she put an hand over one of her grandma's and leaned in her touch. "I'm fine grandma. Really. Alec and the others kept me safe." Anna said smiling towards Alec.

"Well then, I can't say anything. I trust your word Anabella." The Inquisitor said smiling proudly.

"Thank you grandma." Anna smiled happy.

The Inquisitor nodded and took her leave.

"Well....that was something." Jace said.

"Sorry Jace, but even you can't deny I am better than you." Anna said smirking and winked at him. Jace rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Azazel's attacks go as far south as the meat packing district. Which is where his tail runs cold." Alec informed as Clary, Anna, Jace and he looked at a hologram.

"With his ability to dematerialize, he could be anywhere." Anna said concerned.

"Maybe we could help." The crew hard a voice and their heads snapped in the voice's direction.

"IZZY!" Anna yelled and hugged her. "By the Angle. Don't ever scare us like that!" Anna said. 

"Glad to see that you miss me." Izzy said smirking and Anna rolled her eyes and then she saw the man standing next to her and she couldn't believe her eyes.

"S-Seb?" Anna asked as tears rolled down her face.

"Hey Anny Belly!" the young man said smiling.

"SEB! Oh my God! You are here!" Anna said jumping on him and hugging him, crying in his shoulder.

"Hey. I am ok. I am here." Sebastian said stroking her hair trying to calm her down.

Anna calmed down and got down. She wiped her tears and looked at him and smiled. But then her expression turned into one of confusion. "Seb, where were you? You were declared missing. I got so worried for you. Your grandma and Sophie called me and my grandma non stop asking about you." Anna explained.

"I just....needed some time alone. Away from all the stress from the Paris Institute." Sebastian said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You could have called me. I would have talked with my grandma and she would have done something about t. Then we would have met again in London and went with the others at that cafe that has karaoke." Anna said smiling.

"I knew that you had a lot of things going on, and I didn't wanted to disturb you." Sebastian said.

"Well guess what, you didn't disturbed me. You make me worried." Anna said with a scolding look.

"Umm...guys?" the two heard a voice and turned around to see the others dumbfounded.

"Who is he?" Alec asked glaring at Sebastian.