Tony looks at both you and Bruce.

Tony: Finally, people who speak English.

Steve: Is that what just happened?

Tony greets Dr. Banner, mentioning how he's a fan of his work and how he turns into a green monster. Jesus walks in as he mentions it.

Jesus: Dr. Banner is only here to help us find the cube. I was hoping you might join him.

Steve: I'd start with that stick of his. It may be magical but it works an awful lot like a HYDRA weapon.

Jesus: I don't know about that, but it is powered by the Cube. And I would like to know how Loki used it to turn two of the sharpest men I know into his personal flying monkeys.

Thor: Monkeys? I do not understand.

Steve immediately points.

Steve: I do!

Tony rolls his eyes.

Steve: I understood that reference.

Tony looks at Bruce.

Tony: Shall we play, Doctor?

Bruce: Let's go.

Tony looks at you and motions towards himself.

Tony: Come on, Professor Arachnid. Bring the knowledgeable brain of yours too.

• •

{Early Morning}

You, Tony, and Bruce were mostly in the lab all last night, further studying Loki's scepter and trying to track the Tesseract. Tony even mentioned how he was in the process of debugging the files within the S.H.I.E.L.D mainframe. He said Jesus probably has secrets of his own.

What a sly dog.

The three of you are back in the lab, talking amongst each other as Tony's device is close to acquiring the files.

Tony: Oscorp spider, huh?

You: Exactly how it sounds.

He had asked you how you got your powers, and you were telling them your story.

Tony: My dad worked with Amberson Osborn back in World War II. He helped develop Cap's serum.

It was crazy to think how Tony's dad was alive during that era. Howard dedicated his life to his company since he was 19, and didn't have Tony until he was in his 60s.

You: Yeah...that's what I think Norman tried to replicate before...

You pause for a second, not wanting to tell them about how he turned into the Green Goblin.

You: Nevermind.

Tony simply nods, and taps the pen he's holding onto his palm.

You: And you? You just thought it was a good idea to take down Ten Rings encampments after escaping them?

Tony thinks for a moment. Once he made his first suit and escaped the cave he vowed to change Stark Industries for the better, and also destroy the weapons he sold.

But to stay as Iron Man and keep his goal of protecting those he cares about, he was inspired by Spider-Man...you. He wasn't going to say it out loud, though.

Tony: Yeah...I just thought the suit looked cool.

Bruce suddenly gets an alert on the computer he's at, and calls the both of you over.

The debugging was complete and the files were available to view.

You: What the hell is all this?

Later, Jesus enters the lab. Tony closes the files.

Jesus: What are you doing, Mr. Stark?

Tony: Uh, kind of been wondering the same thing about you.

Jesus: You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract.

Bruce: We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have the location within half a mile.

You: Yeah, then you get your Cube back. No muss, no fuss.

Tony nods, then taps on the computer to reopen the files, showcasing what the three of you were seeing. It was time for Jesus to come clean.

Tony: By the way, what is Phase 2?