You: No. I mean yes! I mean, no I don't not want to, meaning I do want to but...

You rest your arms on the table, getting closer to her.

You: Only if you do.

Clementines leans forward.

Clementine: I never stopped wanting to.

You look into her eyes.

You: Me neither.

You both lean over and kiss each other, as if you both longed for this moment again. After almost eight months...it is official once more.

• •

{One Week Later}

You walk down the corridor with AJ, the both of you carrying a desk towards the door of your new apartment. You open it.

You: Well I'm not an expert or anything, but I think it's in the way that you ask her.

AJ is talking to you about girl in his class and is asking for your advice. You both walk into the room carrying the desk.

AJ: I think I'm too nervous...

He looks around your room, seeing the things the two of you had just unpacked.

AJ: Alright, where do you want this?

You: Right here is fine.

You help him place it against the wall near the window. You go over and move your computer chair when AJ decides to ask you something.

AJ: So, Y/N?

You: Yeah?

AJ: I, uh...kind gotta talk to you about something I can't tell my mom about...

You turn around and face him.

You: What's up?

AJ: Well...um...

He goes over to the door and closes it.

AJ: ...weird things have been going on. Like, physically.

You: Oh...oh.

You assume he's talking about his body. You understand why he wouldn't want to talk about it with his mom.

You: Well, you know, you're at that age where your body starts to change, and, so, you may be noticing some...areas...for examp—

AJ: No. Not that.

You start to get confused.

AJ: I think it's uh...I think...uh, it'll be better if I just...show you.

AJ turns around and you assume he's going to start taking off his pants.

You: No...no no no no—

He suddenly leaps up and sticks the ceiling. You look up in awe. AJ is upside down.