Not Today...Not Tomorrow...

Start from the beginning

She looks at the two criminals as they're nearing the door, but turns back and sees you in pain and bleeding out. She looks back at Kingpin and the Prowler, but shakes her head.

She runs over to you and helps you up.

You: Vi...

Violet: You're cut up like a pork sausage...you'll bleed out if I leave you here.

You weakly chuckle.

You: Sausage...I haven't ate all day.

The two of you exit the building and see no sign of Kingpin or his enforcers. There are still unconscious guards inside, you assume the police will handle them when they arrive to investigate the commotion.

You begin to go limp as she helps you walk.

Violet: Y/N...what do you want me to? Do you need a hospital?

You: No...no hospital.

You fall onto one knee and groan in pain. There was one person who's dealt with situations like this before, and you knew she was at your place tonight.

You: My place...Clementine is there.

Violet nods and looks around for a vehicle. She wasn't going to be able to carry you through the city.

She spots one, and helps you to it. She lock picks it open and hot-wires the car.

You: Where'd...you learn all this?

Violet: Long story, get in.

You get in the backseat and lay down. Violet speeds out of the lot.

• •

{Later}

You used your remaining strength to climb the building to the window of your floor. You climb inside and enter the hallway as Violet closes the window. You stumble to your door and ring the doorbell, but you fall onto your knees after.

Violet tries helping you up as the door opens. Clementine sees Violet unmasked.

Clementine: Violet?

She then looks down, and sees you bleeding.

Clementine: Oh my god!

They help you inside and lay you on the couch.

Clementine: What the hell happened?!

You: Funny story...actually...

You try to lighten up the mood, but you slowly start blacking out.

Violet: Y/N?

You can barely hear them, and you become unconscious.

• •

{Two Hours Later}

You start opening your eyes. Once you come to you see you're out of your suit and wrapped in bandages.

You sit up and look around. You see Clementine leaning against the wall biting her nail. She looks at you.

You: Hey...I see it went well.

Clementine: That was the most I've seen you bleed...it scared me.

You sigh and rub your face.

You: I'm sorry you had to be the one...again.

Clementine: I had some help, we needed antibiotics.

You: Who?

Louis walks downstairs and speaks.

Louis: Me, bro.

You look at Louis, who sits on the seat near the couch.

You: Thanks. Both of you.

You notice Violet isn't around. Clementine notices you're looking for her.

Clementine: Violet left half an hour ago. She kind of gave us the rundown of what happened.

While you were out, it seems like Violet told them about her history as the Black Cat.

Louis: So, Philip Fisk is a crime lord?

You: The biggest of them all it seems. Feels like he has a hold everywhere in this city.

You start to remember seeing Lieutenant Walsh. He also has a hold in parts of the force. You wonder if Captain Grimes knows.

You hope he's not part of it too.

You start fiddling with your fingers.

You: I'm going to have to take him down. Not today...not tomorrow...but I will.

Clementine shakes her head. She's been supportive of your endeavors as Spider-Man for so long...but after seeing you near death again...she's starting to worry.

But, she also knew about your strong dedication to the responsibility.

Louis notices the awkward silence.

Louis: Okay...so...who's hungry? I'm down for some take-out.