Clementine: Cool, you ready for tonight?

You begin to think. What was tonight? Man, you forgot.

You: Uh...yeah...that's why I'm on my way home...to get ready.

Clementine: You forgot, didn't you?

She got you.

You: Yup. Sorry.

Clementine: We're going to watch that new Kevin James movie!

Now you remember. Clementine wanted to see Paul Blart: Mall Cop which came out a few days ago.

You: Oh, yeah. Now I remember.

Clementine chuckles.

You: Well, I'm on my—

Suddenly, your spider sense goes off. You're then wrapped in wire and you fall to the ground.

You: Argh!

You look up, and see a figure appear in a gust of smoke.

A/N: Art by Needham-Comics on DeviantArt

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

A/N: Art by Needham-Comics on DeviantArt.

You: I'll...call you back.

Clementine is about to respond, but the call hangs up. You break free from the wires and face the man.

You: I know you...you're what goes on my porch on Halloween.

The man brandishes his sword.

Taskmaster: The name's Taskmaster. You have some enemies that want you dead.

You: Yes, I've heard that before.

Taskmaster: They paid good money for your head. I'm a man of my word.

Your head? Where have you heard that before?

You: Let me guess, New Frontier hire you? Did you hear about what happened to the Kill-Bill cosplayer they hired?

Taskmaster: I'm not her. You're dealing with a different beast now.

Taskmaster swings his sword at you, but you leap over him. You shoot webs at him, but he quickly blocks them with his sword. You charge him, but he leaps over like you did and does a flying kick at your back. You fall down.

Taskmaster: I've been watching you. I know your moves.

You get back up.

You: That's not cool. I can sue.

Taskmaster shoots a wire and zips forward, imitating a web zip. He punches you. You try to punch him, but he grabs your arm and lifts it up. He punches you in the stomach and then tosses you aside.

Spider-Man Male Reader x The Walking Dead Gameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें