Mason looked at Jeremy. "Just help Tyler. Don't let this happen to him. And please, make sure these two stay the hell away from Sienna." Mason pleaded. "Damon..." Jeremy trailed off. Sienna had just gotten her father back, Jeremy didn't want for her to lose him... after all, he knew what it was like to lose a parent.

Damon supersped over to Jeremy and grabbed him by the throat. "You wanted to be a part of this? Well, here it is! Kill or be killed! The guy is a werewolf; he'd kill me the first chance he got! So, you suck it up or leave." He hissed, threateningly. He then let go of Jeremy as the boy coughed.

"He wants us to kill him, anyway. Don't you, Mason? It really is a curse, isn't it?" Natasha chirped, facing him. Jeremy shook his head in disappointment, before he got up and left.

"You know, I look at you I see myself. A less dashing, less intelligent version." Damon insisted, facing the werewolf again. "I love her!" Mason argued as the best friends just laughed again. "Oh, I know! I've been where you are. But Katherine will only rip your heart out. Let me do it for her." He decided before he thrusted his hand into Mason's chest while looking him in the eyes. Mason groaned, as Damon removed his heart from his chest. Mason's eyes went lifeless and his head fell down to his chest.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Caroline and Liz sat on the cot together, still in the cell. "So I pulled Stefan out of this well and he's all vervained and just rotted, but Bonnie wasn't mean to me once and I just - I really think it's progress, you know? I just...what? I'm freaking you out." Caroline trailed off. Sheriff Forbes shook her head, "It's just that you've become this person..."

"Don't. Don't. We...We're just starting to get along..." Caroline pleaded as Liz finished her sentence, "-This strong, this confident person."

Caroline blinked in surprise, before she smiled, "Oh. Thank you." Liz smiled back at her daughter, "You don't have to take my memories away. I'll keep your secret. Look, if you're worried about them, just say you compelled me. I won't tell. I cannot do anything to hurt you." She decided.

"We never talk like this. Ever. And today meant so much to me." Caroline confessed as Liz replied, "Me too."

"I know."

Caroline grabbed Liz's hands in her own. "I know I can trust you, but you're never going to trust them." She said, her voice shaky as tears welled in her eyes. "I'm going to take you home. You're going to forget that I'm a vampire." Caroline compelled her mother, as tears rolled down Caroline's cheeks. "I'm going to forget that you're a vampire." The older Forbes replied.

"You'll remember you got sick with the flu. You had a fever, chills and ickiness, but I made you soup and it was really salty. We bickered. You got better and then your selfish little daughter, who loves you no matter what, went right back to ignoring you and all is right in the world." Caroline decided, crying.

Meanwhile, Damon began to roll up Mason's body in a blanket. Stefan walked in and showed the moonstone to Damon, stopping once she saw Mason on the ground.

"Damon-" He blurted.

Damon turned to face his brother, about to speak but was cut off by a scream, as he turned to see Lexa and Sienna in the doorway, hand in hand, Sienna recognising her father instantly.