060. the moonstone

Mason walked down the front steps and towards his jeep

Mason walked down the front steps and towards his jeep. He saw Bonnie trying to remove a table from the back of a truck, alone. The Lockwood raced over to help her. "Hey, how did you get stuck doing that by yourself?" He asked. Bonnie replied, "All the guys bailed. Something about draft picks. I don't know, I don't speak that language."

"Here, let me give you a hand." Mason declared, as he grabbed the table and started to pull it out. Bonnie quickly looked around before looking back at Mason. She used her aneurysm spell on him, Mason grabbed his head and yelled in pain before he fell down onto his knees. Bonnie sighed, "I'm sorry."

Damon walked past Bonnie and kneed Mason in the face, causing him to fall to the ground, unconscious.

The vampire opened the passenger door to Mason's jeep and signalled for Bonnie to get in. Meanwhile Stefan took Mason's keys out of his pocket and threw them to Damon. Bonnie got into Mason's jeep as Damon and Stefan put Mason in the trunk. Damon then got in and drove off, with Bonnie in the passenger seat.

━━━━━ ♥︎ ━━━━━

Caroline sat in the basement cell, talking with her mother. "So, I mainly drink from blood bags. It's not as good as the fresh stuff but it beats the animal blood that Stefan's been trying to get me to drink." She explained. Sheriff Forbes frowned, "So, you steal the blood from the hospital?" Caroline sighed, "Damon does. I've been pilfering his supply, so..." She trailed off. "And as long as you have blood, you don't need to kill?" Liz asked.

Caroline frowned, "I want to. It's my basic nature now. But, on a healthy diet, I can control it. I'm getting better at it. I'm better than Stefan. He's a bit of a problem drinker. A blood-aholic." She explained.

"I don't want this for you." Liz admitted, as Caroline shrugged, "I know. But when life gives you lemons..." She let out a weak laugh, before she thought about something.

"Hey Mum.. not to drop more bombs on you but.. what would you say if I said I think I'm bisexual?" She asked. Liz gave her a look, before she laughed. "Trust me that is so much easier than to accept than the fact that you're a vampire... how did you realise that you also like girls?" Liz asked.

Caroline bit her lip, before she admitted, "I kind of... have feelings for Lexa. I actually can't stop thinking about her. It's been like this ever since I turned." She admitted as Liz smiled, almost knowingly. "You haven't talked to her about it, have you?" She asked as Caroline shook her head. "What's stopping you?"

"I don't know Mum, maybe the fact that I'm a blood thirsty vampire who doesn't want to hurt her.." Caroline blurted before she sighed, "She's also dating Mason Lockwood's daughter." She added. "Sienna?" The Forbes asked as the vampire nodded. "Yep. I've never seen either of them so happy, I didn't think Sienna even had a heart-" Caroline suddenly stopped talking as she heard Damon entering the house. "Damon's home." She announced as the older Forbes looked surprised, "You could hear that?" She asked, as Caroline nodded.